Chapter 5

Continue....

Just seeing him made my anxiety rise. He walked over to me and sat right next to me making me shake slightly. I decided just to ignore him the best I can, even though that might not work.

Once the teacher came in and started the class I felt something touch my thigh. I looked down and saw that he decided to put his hand on my thigh resting it there. I tried to get his hand off me but every time I did he would tighten his hand on my thigh to the point I knew it would bruise.

When the bell rang I quickly packed up my stuff and ran of the door but before I got there my wrist was grabbed. I knew who it was and my body tensed up, "Where do you think you're going?" he made me shiver in a bad way.

He started to pull me down the hall, gripping my wrist tighter causing pain shoot up my arm including the pain shooting up my leg. He pulled me outside and towards his friends. They looked over at us and when their eyes landed on me they started to smirk.

My eyes widened and I started to pull my wrist as hard as I could to get away from him but it didn't work. I knew that my wrist would be bruised and there was no way of hiding that from anyone.

My anxiety was spiking I felt like I couldn't breathe. My throat felt closed and my chest felt heavy making me feel even more panick than I already was. I started to pull harder not even caring if I broke my wrist at this point I just wanted to go away from them.

All of a sudden he let go of my hand making me almost fall to the floor from trying to get out of his grip but he ended up placing his hands down on the top of my shoulder. His grip was tight and was bruising my shoulders.

"Just because those guys helped you before doesn't mean they'll do it again." I froze in fear of them. I couldn't breathe I felt like I was suffocating. I just wanted to leave, go home, I wanted Siddharth.

The need for that feeling I always get when I was near Siddharth was increasing by the second, but I knew that I couldn't get what I want. I never could get what I want. I know I sound selfish but I just want it all to stop.

"You're are ours now, do you understand," Joey said between his clenched teeth. I didn't respond out of fear, of course, that wasn't the best idea. The hold he had on my shoulders tightened so hard I wanted to scream from the pain yet I didn't. I couldn't.

It was as if it happened in slow motion. I watched as Joey raised his hand ready to strike my face in a hard slap when a hand came out holding onto his wrist stopping him from hitting me. I watched as their faces changed pale full of fear.

I was ripped from Joey's grip and into someone else's hold but I didn't struggle I couldn't I didn't have the strength or energy to do anything. All I could do was rest my head against the person's chest.

My shaking didn't stop, my breathing was still not normal and my head was starting to get dizzy. My shoulders were throbbing including my thigh and wrists, but I didn't utter a single word.

All of a sudden my cheeks were cupped and my head forced up gently. My brown eyes clashed with hazel ones that were slightly dark with anger but lightened slightly with worry. It was Siddharth, he was here.

Fear just clouded my mind making it hard to calm myself down. Flashbacks invaded my mind making my fear rise. It didn't help it just made everything worse.

I could hear someone calling my name maybe even multiple people but it was foggy almost distant from me like I was underwater, it was like I was drowning.

I felt this sudden warmth surround me, I didn't know what it was and I didn't fight it, but when my head was turned so my ear was pressed against it I heard a heartbeat.

Heartbeats were something, I can't describe it but it was something. The steady rhythm of it made me know that someone was here. Someone was alive and physically right here, it wasn't a dream or some type of hallucination.

This heartbeat somehow allowed some much-needed air to enter my lungs. My hearing was better to it didn't sound foggy, like I was underwater, it was clear. The flashbacks disappeared along with my fear, my shaking had just about stopped as well.

As I was calming down I started to realize my surroundings. I took a deep breath smelling Siddharths sent and let the breath out of my mouth. Knowing that Siddharth was holding me to him almost made everything better.

I noticed how one of siddharths hands was on my back rubbing small circles and the other was in my hair pressing my ear into his chest. His grip on me was tight but I found complete comfort from it.

I could hear him whispering sweet little things like your okay I got you, I'm here now your safe, and shh it's okay.

My hands were gripping Siddharth's shirt tightly as if him letting go would cause me to go into complete panic once again and honestly I didn't want that to happen.

After a couple of minutes, I moved my face to bury it into his chest. His hold on me loosened but he never let me go, and I never wanted him to.

I heard sigh and pull slightly away from me. He brought his fingers to my chin lifting my head, "are you okay?" Siddharth asked softly as if he was talking to a small child trying not to scare them.

I didn't want him to baby me all the time so I nodded even though it wasn't.

Siddharth frowned at me, "don't lie Avneet," my eyes widened from the shock I didn't think he would catch my lie but he did.

I sighed, "no" I looked down at his chest not wanting him to think of me as weak.

"Hey," he gripped my chin and made me look at him, "it's okay I'm not going to judge you I never would," he said softly.

I nodded feeling grateful that he wasn't going to call me weak, he probably knew I was weak but didn't want to say anything.

"Now Avneet" Siddharth said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, "let's get you home," he pulled away from me wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me wince.

Siddharth jumped away from me like I was on fire, while I had my eyes shut to wait for the pain to subside.

"Avneet what was that?" Abhishek asked coming over, along with Jaijeet and Sumedh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys so that's all for today please vote and comment.

I seriously hate Joey what about you guys?

And I loved the way Siddharth took care of Avi like a baby.

Stay tuned guys
Byeee