Chapter 10

Continue...

Abhishek showed up fifteen seconds after Siddharth left and took me to my next class all the way to the last period. I didn't expect him to but was glad that he wanted to.

Now here I am in the last class of the day, and the one I have with Joey just like yesterday he came in and sat down right next to me.

I don't know what gave me the courage to ask what I did but I asked it, "why do you bully me?" I whispered so only he could hear. I was shocked I even opened my mouth.

He looked over at me with his eyes wide but masked it and smirked, "you should know why," he said

"I do I am the nobody I'm reminded of that every single day, but what I don't get is you tell me I'm a waste of space and yet you waste your time bullying me," I said confidently again I have no idea where this is coming from.

It seemed to have changed his mood though his smile was replaced with a frown, and he remained like that for the rest of the period, not even answering. It didn't bother me though.

The last bell rang, meaning the school day was over. I packed up my things and headed out of the classroom and off school grounds without getting picked on.

"Yo Avneetay" I heard Abhishek say as he ran up to me just as I was about to cross the street to head home. Though I loved the new nick name.

"Hi Abhishek," I said giving him a small smile.

"I was wondering if I could walk you home," he asked stuffing his hands in front of his pants pockets.

"You don't have to-"

"Yo Abhishek come on man we have to go to stationary," Sumedh said cutting me off.

Abhishek sighed, "let us drive you home," he said.

"N-no it's okay I wanna walk," I said playing around with the bottom of my shirt.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow sis," Abhishek said cheerfully. I nodded and send him a smile as I watched him get into the jeep. Ace send me a small smile and a wave and I waved back and started my walk home.

When I finally did reach home I locked every window and door that allowed anyone from coming in. I didn't want Siddharth coming here. Even though deep down I wanted him to, I just knew I was going to break down any second and I didn't need anyone knowing.

Abhishek's pov

Walking into Jaijeet's house where we usually hang out in the living room Jai and Sumedh were in an intense game of fortnight while Sid was sitting on couch staring at his blank phone screen.

I leaned against the wall right as I entered the room, "you wanna tell me what happened today," I said rather annoyed. I know what happened but I wanna know his side story.

"The fuck you mean dada?" Siddharth asked taking his eyes off of his phone and onto me, he was pissed that's for sure, but I didn't know who his anger was towards.

"What happened with Molly and Avneet this morning?" I asked rather calmly, I knew Sid was like a volcano. Everyone knew not to anger him and I never really do but he messed with Avneet at least that's what I got from her side of the story.

Siddharth's hands turned into fists and he was glaring daggers at me, "how the fuck do you know about that?" Sid asked angrily.

"First answer my question," I said glaring back at him which threw him off, I'm never the type to get angry, they only have experienced my anger two times during our friendship, and let me say those experiences weren't pleasant.

Siddharth shook it off, "nothing happened," he said looking back at his phone.

I chuckled darkly, "that's funny because I found Avneet in library with a busted lip and when I asked her what happened she asked me why I cared so tell me what happened?" I said trying to remain calm.

"I told you nothing" Siddharth hissed out.

"Ok then I guess you and Molly have been seen together is nothing right?" this got the attention of other guys.

"What is he talking about Sid?" Jai asked confused.

Siddharth looked over at Jai with his hands in fists, "nothing happened," he hissed out.

"It's something Siddharth Avneet saw you walk out of the janitors closet with Molly," I said.

The guys looked at him angrily, "dude are you serious, the girls been hurting Avneet," Sumedh spoke out gripping the controller.

"You don't think I know that," Siddharth said standing up.

"Not if you're fucking her," Sumedh said getting all up in Siddharths face making me mad Jai jump between them.

"I'm not fucking her," Siddharth yelled as Jai tried to hold him back and I tried to hold back Sumedh.

"Then what were you doing huh," Sumedh yelled back.

Siddharth led out an angered scream and pushed Jai away from him making him stumble a bit. I thought he was going to charge at Sumedh but he just sat on couch breathing heavily, "Molly pulled me into the fucking closet wanting no demanding that I tell her why I talk to a girl like Avneet and not her," he says.

"She wouldn't stop so, I just left and that's when Avneet was walking past. Of course, Molly had to say stuff and I didn't correct her," Siddharth said burying his face in his hands.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked as nice as I could.

"I.." he sighed running a hand through his hair, "if she's with us it will only result in her getting hurt, I am a mafia and I have so many enemies and if they get to know about her they would try their best to hurt her and I'd rather die than seeing her hurt." I understood now. Siddharth just doesn't want Avneet to get hurt, but what he doesn't know is that she's already hurt.

I sighed, "you should talk to her then, clear this up," Sid turned to me glarring daggers. He was about to argue but I continued before he could start. "You don't know what's going through her head Sid you need to tell her something she already thinks little of herself," I said only speaking truth.

Sid stood up immediately, "what," he yelled.

"She said she's an embarrassment that you didn't want to be seen with cause she's weak, ugly and fat," Siddharth had sat down while I was talking and was now running his hand through his hair pulled at the ends of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's your chapter hope you guys like it

Please vote and comment

Bye guys