Chapter 6

"Is this all right?" I say as I position for the final section of Pink Venom's choreography, she comes over and adjusts my hands a little before saying, "Now it's great," as she sees me.

"You may all take a rest now," Our choreographer says as she evaluates our final poses, so we sip some water and I sit on a sofa, thinking about yesterday as thoughts develop in my head, such as "Why would he invite us?" "Should I even be his friend?" I was thinking when I heard Rosie ask, "Should we inform them now?" Rosie only knows Taehyung invited us to the party because I only informed her about it yesterday. 

"Let's inform them when we get to our dorm," I suggest, and she agrees and asks, "Do you think we should go?" "I don't know Rosie," I respond, and she was going to add anything when she was interrupted by the dance trainer "Break is over, girls," so we stand up and take our spots for the choreography.

At the dorm

"So, what are you trying to tell us?" Jisoo Unnie inquires as she sits on the sofa, enjoying her ice cream, and Lisa responds, "Yeah, what is it?" I take a deep breath and notice Rosie mouthing "you can do it," which makes me feel a little better, so I respond, "So when I went shopping with Irene Unnie, Joy, and Rosie, I met Taehyung of BTS," to which Lisa responds, "Yeah you both even met at IU Unnie's concert," and I can see Jisoo Unnie and Rosie's faces in a shock.

 Why didn't You Tell Us? Jisoo Unnie and Rosie both say at once, "It was just a normal meet, nothing more" to which they scowl and say, "Still you should have told us," so I say, "Ok I'm sorry," and then I continue, "So I met him yesterday at the shopping centre, and we had a coffee together," and I take a deep breath again because Lisa and Jisoo Unnie's stares were making me nervous, Rosie noticed and said, "I will continue." She then continued, "So Taehyung Sunbae invited us to a party that their company Hybe is hosting," to which Lisa responded, "That's amazing. I think we should go." Jisoo Unnie was silent and contemplating something.

 "I don't believe we should attend the party." Jisoo Unnie said, "Why?" Lisa frowned. Her decision saddened me as well, so I asked her, "Why Unnie?" to which she replied, "I don't have any problem going to their party but the fact that our company is so strict when it comes to us being friends with other male idols and we all know how they scolded Jennie because of her friendship with G-dragon oppa Because, accept it or not, I was an idol, I really shouldn't be friends with Taehyung. Jisoo Unnie continues, "And remember when Jennie got hate from armies when Taehyung followed her accidentally and Lisa got hate when she accidently used the same caption as Jungkook's so we should stay away from them." Rosie replies, "It wasn't their fault." Lisa then adds, "Unnie please I really want to go" "I, too, want to go, Unnie," I add.

 "I realize it's not their fault, but we need to avoid them because of the conflicts between our fandoms, and I don't think our company will allow it," Jisoo Unnie says, "But even though I know Jisoo Unnie is correct, a part of me still wants to go and see him, talk to him, and I don't know why." I respond, "Unnie please I really want to go," to which Lisa and Rosie add, "Unnie there should be something we can do," and I add, "Unnie we can think of something." Jisoo Unnie then says, "Fine, but what about the company?" to which Lisa responds "I have an amazing idea" and we all ask her to tell us the idea.

"We will inform the driver and the bodyguards that they are not required to accompany us and that we are going to Twice's dorm" In response, Rosie says, "Good to me," and I say, "Seems good to me too" Jisoo Unnie then says, "Alright done, and I will drive the Van," to which I reply, "No, I will drive," to which she responds, "I don't wish to die so you won't be driving," and we all laugh before retiring to our rooms to sleep.

As I sit on my bed, memories of Taehyung flood my mind, bringing a smile to my face as I think of our shared laughter and his comforting presence. However, my thoughts are suddenly disrupted by a text message from Taehyung. I was taken aback by this unexpected message and briefly wondered how he had obtained my number, before realizing that we had exchanged number during our meeting on the bridge. Despite our initial exchange, neither of us had reached out to the other until now.

 Despite our initial exchange, neither of us had reached out to the other until now

I'm excited at the thought of seeing him again, yet meeting other members of BTS and other groups makes me nervous, and the most unpleasant part of it all is...

What if our CEO learns that we met BTS?