Chapter 24

"Dear Jennie Unnie,

I never imagined I would flee from my abusive father, but then my sister, whom I had previously only known through television, came to my aid and became extremely important to me. Not only that, but both Blackpink and BTS treated me like their own sister, however, I cannot continue to burden them with my problems. I don't want you and Taehyung Oppa to suffer any consequences because of me, so I am leaving for good. You took my side when everyone else abandoned me, including my own mother, and I will miss you dearly. I want you to know that I love you very much.

-Hannah"

As I read the letter, tears streamed ceaselessly down my cheeks. The realization that an unfamiliar sibling could hold such value to me, to the point where I would be willing to sacrifice everything for her, overwhelmed me. My sole desire was to have her by my side, and all I could focus on was ensuring her security.

As Taehyung consoled me and promised to search for her, I felt his warm embrace and watched him wipe away my tears. However, my attention shifted when I noticed Kai begin to experience an anxiety attack. I set aside the letter and promptly poured water into a glass which I then offered to Kai, encouraging him to drink and relax. Taehyung sat by him, holding his hand and providing some much-needed comfort. 

"Everything would be absolutely okay Kai" Taehyung assured him as he looked at him after which he said "I am really concerned about Hannah, she is a really good friend to me" Taehyung closed his eyes as he said "Hannah is like a sister to me and a brother always protects his sister no matter what so I promise you that me and Jennie will find her at any cost."

Swiftly, I extracted my phone from my purse and dialed a number belonging to one of Hannah's friends. After four rings, the recipient answered the call and I introduced myself by saying, "Hello, I am Hannah's sibling." Following that, I asked, "Is Hannah present with you?" The individual responded, "No, but your voice sounds somewhat familiar. Why is that?" Perturbed by the question because Hannah had not disclosed my identity yet to her friends so I abruptly ended the call without a clear response.

Jisoo Unnie said "Going to the airport might be a good decision" Rosie added "Hannah could have intentions of departing the city or country." Upon hearing this, Taehyung swiftly rose from his seat and I trailed after him, entering the elevator and subsequently boarding the van. Taehyung operated the vehicle and we raced to the airport without delay.

Upon our arrival at the airport, we searched all around but unfortunately, our efforts were in vain as we couldn't locate her. Consequently, we opted to go to the airport's office and inquire if anyone named Kim Hannah had boarded any flights. Fortunately, the authorities informed us that no passenger by that name had taken any flights, which was a source of immense relief.

Taehyung and I were seated in the van on our way to Seoul Station. Upon our arrival, we actively searched for Hannah, but regrettably, we were unable to locate her. Despite the unfortunate outcome, Taehyung remained steadfast in his confidence that we would eventually succeed in our search.

As we prepared to settle into the van, my phone rang and I promptly picked up. On the other end was Rosie, she said "Check the news right now" However, before I could respond, she abruptly terminated the call, causing me to get a bit annoyed.

As I accessed my news application, the news displayed on the screen left me completely taken aback.

"According to Dispatch, Jennie from Blackpink was unfaithful to her former partner Kai from EXO by having an affair with Taehyung from BTS, with whom she has been in a relationship for a few years. This resulted in Jennie and Kai ending their previous relationship."