Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

It's quite remarkable how love can transform a person's perspective. It's possible to shift suddenly from feeling alone and indifferent, and comfortable with being single, to being deeply enamored with someone. It's an innocent love that makes me crave your company and relish the perfect fit of our hands like puzzle pieces. Your touch generates an amazing feeling and seeing or touching you sets off a spark in my stomach. Spending time with you is an addiction that provides an incomparable sense of pleasure, but the painful reality is that you are committed to someone else, leaving me without hope.

Although he was close to being mine, it causes me constant heartbreak to accept that maybe we'll never fully come together - we will always be an unfinished thought. But despite anything either of us does, I won't move on. A part of me will always remain fixated on him. Why is that? I can't say for sure, but perhaps it's because he's the first person I've ever truly loved. Regardless of why, my affection for him will never fade. I long for you to comprehend the extent of my pain, yet regrettably, you are incapable of understanding due to the shame that would ensue if you were to discover that I cry in the night and yearn for your presence. I imagine the notion that you are holding my hands, but I know I could never stop loving you.

My flow of thoughts was interrupted by a notification from Jungkook, prompting me to swiftly check his message.

Despite receiving two heart emojis from him, I ignored it as there was a knock on my door. It turned out to be Rosie with two lovely dresses - a red floral frock and a pink off-shoulder knee-length frock - and I had to choose between the two. I opted for the latter and Rosie informed me that she was headed to the cafe with Jennie. I revealed that I was planning to go shopping with Tzuyu, which surprised Rosie since she knew of my unrequited love for Jungkook and my hurt when he started dating Tzuyu. However, my members have been trying to cheer me up while also granting me my space, which I appreciate. As Rosie left, she said "Take care of yourself." 

I opted for an embroidered white casual dress that featured a V-neckline. Just as I was preparing to put it on, I received a phone call from Jungkook. He informed me that he would be arriving in ten minutes, so I acknowledged his message with a simple "Okay" before ending the call.

As I put on the dress, I felt emotion swelling within me, causing tears to form in my eyes. However, I suppressed them, knowing that I didn't want to appear before Jungkook and Tzuyu with puffy eyes. Despite my efforts to hold them back, a tear escaped my eye, which I quickly wiped away.

Jungkook called me and informed me of his presence, to which I promptly replied "I'll be there", then took a quick glance at myself in the mirror and put on my mask. I approached the door of our dorm where Jisoo Unnie was standing with shopping bags, she asked where I was going, and I hesitantly stated that I was going shopping with Tzuyu. She seemed surprised but then agreed. Curiously, I asked where she was coming from, and she replied that Jin Oppa had invited her for some shopping. As I walked out, Jungkook was waving from the driver's seat, and I headed toward him and took a seat in the back beside Tzuyu.

 "Hey Lisa," Tzuyu said as she smiled at me, and I won't lie, she looked like an angel, and I smiled back as I replied, "You look so pretty." She chuckled as she said, "You look pretty too Lisa," I chuckled, and Jungkook said, "You both are making me feel like the third wheel," we both laughed, and Tzuyu said, "This is your punishment for not accompanying me for shopping." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and added, "But I am sure me and Lisa will enjoy, and Jungkook, you better come to pick us up when I call you," to which he gave her a thumbs up.

We exited the car as Jungkook said his goodbyes and drove off. Tzuyu and I proceeded to the entrance where we were granted access by the security. Our first stop was GUCCI, prompting me to chuckle as I recalled Tae Oppa's fondness for the brand. Tzuyu observed me with amusement, and I clarified that I had remembered something amusing. She related, stating that she too experiences similar recollections. Our attention shifted to perusing the high-end handbag collection, with Tzuyu ultimately choosing one for purchase. She sought my advice throughout the process, indicating her confidence in my fashion sense, which made me feel proud.

Jennie's POV

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I exclaimed, causing everyone to turn their attention to me. Rosie advised me to relax as she confirmed, "Yes, she went shopping with Tzuyu." While I was taken aback by the news of Lisa's outing with Tzuyu, I felt pleased that she was finally able to enjoy herself, as she had been isolating herself in her room ever since Jungkook introduced Tzuyu as his girlfriend.

Just as I was about to speak, a notification from Taehyung popped up on my screen, bringing a smile to my face. I eagerly clicked on the notification, only to get shocked by the contents of his message.

"Did you and Kai really have a romantic relationship?"