Chapter 22

"Dear Lara

It seems like I am emotionally overwhelmed and could shed a significant amount of tears. I am uncertain if my emotions are due to longing for our past relationship or the overwhelming feeling of being buried under layers of boxes, causing me to descend toward the earth in tears. I long for him, his smiling face, his warm embraces, and the unwavering support he used to offer me. I yearn for the reassurance of his presence and the comfort of being able to confide in him when necessary. I desire to put on a continuous loop of all the sad tunes in and weep until I am unable to do so any longer. While listening to Taylor Swift's "Enchanted" in the shower, I often find myself lost in thought, thinking about my time with him. I truly felt enchanted when we met, but unfortunately, circumstances led me to make the tough decision of ending our relationship. Despite this, I can't help but miss how his warm hand would intertwine with mine, or how he would hold me tightly whenever I felt down. I remember how much he cherished me, and how he loved having me all to himself.

-Jennie

As I reached the end of my ability to write, I threw my pen and longed for him to embrace me, assuring me that he was there for me. Despite my efforts to stem my tears with a pillow, I couldn't prevent them from falling. He is the only one I desire, the only person I ever loved. The beauty of that love has transformed into something terrible, and he is no longer by my side. It makes me wonder why every meaningful aspect of my life seems to become a living nightmare, including my dream of being an idol.

Although I felt his arms wrapping around me, I realized it must be a figment of my imagination since it couldn't be him. Our relationship had ended 3 days ago and we were not meant to cross paths again. Despite feeling like I was going insane, the sense of comfort I was experiencing seemed real but I knew it was not real then why am I feeling his presence around me? Just why?

"It's real sweetheart" his deep, husky voice echoed through the room, my heart raced with anticipation. It was the voice I had been longing for and my desperation had consumed me for 72 agonizing hours. When I finally turned my head, my eyes met the comforting gaze of none other than Kim Taehyung. Overcome with emotion, I threw myself into his warm embrace and let my tears flow freely. All that mattered in that moment was being with him, and I vowed never to let him slip away from me again.

We both flowed tears as we embraced each other but it was interrupted as Jisoo Unnie and Namjoon Oppa barged into our room and saw us and both of them smiled as they saw us and Jisoo Unnie said "You both are meant to be together" she came and hugged me and Namjoon Oppa sat beside Taehyung and said "This boy is literally alive because of Jennie" we chuckled after which Jisoo Unnie said "Lisa was right all the time Jennie."

Flashback 

"Jennie has taken the right decision, Lisa" I said as Lisa rolled her eyes as she replied "She has taken the most stupid decision of her life" I sat beside her as I held her hand and said "Try to understand Lisa" to which replied with her pleading eyes "Unnie, you try to understand" she continued "Despite the disapproval of others, Jennie and her Taehyung Oppa should remain deeply in love. Although the critics may write hurtful comments and boycott them for stupidest reasons, Jennie should remain committed to her relationship above all else. She should refuse to let the insecurities of others bring her down. While some may caution against risking her father's threatening by publicly disclosing her relationship, it is important for Jennie to stand strong and fearless. By choosing to bravely face the criticism and judgment from not only the public, but also her own father, Jennie can prove to herself and others that she is unafraid of their negative comments and has the right to live her life the way she chooses. Therefore, it is my hope that Jennie will choose to let her father reveal her relationship to dispatch and show the world that her love is not something to be hidden or ashamed of. Together with Taehyung Oppa, they can stand strong in the face of adversity and prove that they will not be brought down by those who seek to undermine them." 

"Y-you are right" I said as Lisa held hugged me and replied "Please do something Unnie" I hugged her back as I said "I will." 

Flashback ends

As I wrapped my arms around her, I expressed my immense affection by saying "Unnie, I love you deeply." She reciprocated the sentiment and hugged me tightly while affirming "Jennie, I love you too." Subsequently, Namjoon Oppa and she walked out of the room, leaving Taehyung and me alone in the room.

"Never knew you would cry this much just for me?" Taehyung said he smirked and that's when I felt a my cheeks turn a bit red but I managed to hide it and I quickly responded "I-I ju-just? okay fuck it I love you so much that I can never ever live without you" He laughed but then kissed me on my forehead as he said "I love you too and trust me it felt my world stopped without you but now that we are together promise me you will never leave me again?" I chuckled after which I said "Promise, I would never leave without you." 

"Tomorrow, would you like to go on a date?" he asked, his pleading eyes which always works on me as I chuckled and agreed. He was about to respond, but before he could, Namjoon Oppa shouted from the living room, "Let's go, Taehyung!" to which he quickly replied, "Just give me five minutes, Hyung."

 our lips collided and I responded with intense passion, savoring the familiar taste of his lips which I missed the most until we reluctantly separated as he had to leave. As he prepared to leave, he bestowed a tender kiss upon my forehead and professed "Jen, I love you the most." In response, I fervently affirmed "Tae, I love you too."

 Lisa and I embraced each other after she thanked me for changing my decision, to which I responded by that it happened all because of her and Rosie joined in and hugged us while expressing her happiness, but we became concerned as we noticed Jisoo Unnie appeared lost in thought and shedding tears.

We were next to her attempting to bring her back to the present moment. Once she regained awareness, she appeared to be experiencing an anxiety episode, struggling to catch her breath. Once she settled down, I approached her and inquired, "What's wrong, Unnie?" Our concern was escalated as Jisoo Unnie is renowned for how strong she is and only expresses her emotions when distressed and hurt.

"I have feelings for Namjoon and Jin at the same time"