Chapter 15

Jisoo Unnie comforted me as she said while wiping away my tears "Taehyung will be fine." Before I could respond, Namjoon Oppa interrupted us by announcing that Taehyung had regained consciousness. I was filled with joy and asked if I could visit him. Namjoon Oppa gave me the green light, and I rushed to his hospital room to see him.

As I was on the way to visit Taehyung's quarter, I received a call from Hannah. However, I consciously chose to decline it since seeing Taehyung was more important to me. As I approached his room, a nurse intercepted me and queried, "Excuse me, are you, Kim Jennie?" Eager to enter Taehyung's room, I briskly answered her question "Yes" She enthusiastically exclaimed, "Oh my God, I am your biggest fan!" Though appreciative, I urged her to let me go inside, which confused her. She queried, "Are you and Taehyung friends?" While hesitant, I eventually confess, "Yes." Overjoyed, the nurse gushed, "My two ultimate biases are friends!" I pled, "Please refrain from posting this on the internet" to which she sighed and conceded, "I won't." Finally, I entered Taehyung's room.

He was wearing casts and splits on his left hand, along with a small bandage on his forehead. Upon seeing me, he asked without making eye contact, "Why are you here? I believed we were strangers once again." I replied while approaching his bedside, "I attempted to keep our distance, but it didn't work out." I smiled and continued, "You came into my life when I was tired of being judged by others. You arrived when I felt worthless and needed someone to confide in, someone who would accept me as I am. I never believed in love before meeting you, always thinking I could rely solely on my mother and my Blackpink family. But I required you, and you taught me the power of love. Without realizing it, my heart yearns for you constantly. Your presence carries tremendous significance in my life, and I never understood how important you were to me. Therefore, I want to express my love for you, Taehyung; I cannot live without you."

I observed him trying to conceal his emotions, holding back tears as he uttered, "Jennie, I love you" just before I could kiss him. However, our moment was abruptly interrupted by Jimin and Rosie entering the room with cupcakes. Jimin humorously apologized for disrupting us, while Rosie added a sincere apology. Taehyung threw a pillow at Jimin, causing us all to laugh. Rosie then whispered inquisitively, "Are you two together?" I chuckled and confirmed, "Yes," causing Rosie to jump with excitement. Taehyung and Jimin appeared puzzled, but Rosie exclaimed, "Jennie and Tae Oppa are now a couple!" I advised her to lower her voice, and she complied immediately.

"You and Jimin are-" Rosie interrupted me and said, "We are just friends." I said, "Alright," and added as I spoke, "What if someone from the hospital took a picture of us?" We all breathed a sigh of relief when Rosie said, "YG and HYBE paid this hospital a hefty amount of money so that they won't disclose that we were here." I asked her, "How do you know?" and she responded, "Jisoo Unnie is in contact with YG's CEO and Namjoon Oppa is in contact with HYBE's CEO." However, I was still concerned about what would happen if our relationship were to be revealed but I just brushed it off. 

Hannah abruptly entered the room, exuding fury and questioning, "Why wasn't I informed?" I responded hesitantly, "I didn't want to cause concern." Hannah reflected, "Thank goodness I contacted Lisa. She divulged all the details to me." I realized that it was appropriate to have informed Hannah, as she would have been anxious about my predicament. Before Hannah came into my life, I was unaware of having a sibling, and now, having her as my sister has been an unparalleled joy, and I love her so much.

"Tae Oppa, are you feeling better now?" she asked with concern. "Yes," Tae replied, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Rosie announced, "Your sister and Tae are together now," causing her to widen her eyes in shock. "WTF Really? That's amazing!" Even though I was shocked that she cursed but I cannot blame her as she is my sister of course "Thank you, Hannah." I said. Hannah  complimented Rosie's apartment, saying, "Your apartment is really nice." Rosie was pleased that Hannah enjoyed living there. Following the wedding's cancellation, I didn't want her to live with  father anymore and Thankfully, Rosie offered one of her apartments near our dorm and Hannah agreed, so she relocated.

"Jennie Unnie, Can I talk to you for a moment?" Hannah said as she motioned me to come with her with a concerned expression so I followed her and she took me out of Tae's room and she told "Unnie, I have to tell you something?" to which I reply "Go ahead" 

"Dad was behind the Tae Oppa's car accident"