9.

Michael: can i call u?

Michael: are you okay ryan?

Michael: plz let me know if ur ok

Me: im ok

Michael: thank you

Michael: are you really okay?

Me: no

Michael: what's wrong?

Me: don't feel too well

Michael: oh sorry

Me: yeah

Michael: would you mind if we talked over the phone like if I called u?

Me: right now?

Michael: yeah

Me: can i call u later? have to run some errands for my mom

Michael: oh yeah okay

~*~

If I'm being honest, I was kind of nervous to call Michael. I know we've been texting for two weeks, but for some reason it made me nervous.

After going through this breakup I've felt so down about myself and I never want to talk to anyone. Michael didn't help too much on that because he kept pushing me away, but I did the same so I can't really blame him too much.

I go to his contact and hit the phone icon indicating that it is going to call him. The phone rings three times before a voice comes over the phone.

"Hello," His Australian accent was beautiful. It was both so deep and soft at the same time and it made me want him to talk to me all the time so I could just fall asleep to the beautiful noise.

"Ryan?" Michael asks again.

"Hi," I mutter.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks.

I can hear the excitement in his voice and I wonder what made him like this. Maybe he's walking around and saw something or he saw someone do something funny.

"Just got to my moms house, but I forgot to get a dress for graduation, so now I'm about to head out," I explain.

"Sounds exciting," he chuckles.

His laugh is like a bunch of angels are in his vocal cords and erupted. That's a weird simile.

"It is," I reply, sarcastically.

"You have a beautiful talking voice,"

"Thanks," I giggle. "You do too,"

I sound like an idiot.

"Thank you,"

As I'm about to talk again I get another call on my phone. Mason.

Fucking awesome.

"Michael, I have to go, I'll text you later," I hang up before he can even say goodbye.