30.

As I crawl over to get out of bed, I feel arms pull me back.

"Stay!" Michael whines.

I chuckle, rolling over to face him.

He looks at me with those bright green, beautiful, eyes of his.

"You're lucky you're cute," I smile.

He tightens his grip on my waist, nuzzling his head in my shoulder.

"What do you want to do since you have a day off?" I ask him, running my hand up and down his back.

"Stay like this," he mumbles.

I chuckle, kissing the top of his head as I try to fall back asleep.

~*~

I follow Michael outside of the hotel, where fans are waiting, yelling and screaming when they see the boys.

Michael puts his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the bus with the other boys.

"You okay?" He asks me, kissing my temple. I just nod my head, wrapping my arm around his waist.

We all make it on the bus, sitting in the back lounge, watching Michael play Xbox.

"Are you coming to the Mountain View show too, Ryan?" Ashton asks.

"Uh.. Yeah," I nervously answer.

"Cool," he smiles at me, exiting the room.

"I feel like the boys hate me," I mutter.

"Ryan," Michael pauses the video game. "I talked to them and they said they love you and you are perfectly okay with coming to these shows."

"Okay," I sigh, laying my head on his shoulder while he continues his game.

~*~

We make it to the venue, quickly getting inside the venue and into the dressing room.

The boys leave eventually for sound check, leaving me in the back. I wasn't upset because the boys had to do their thing and I couldn't exactly just go up and sound check with the boys.

They eventually came back to get ready for the show, getting dressed and messing around in the dressing room.

Michael sat next to me on the leather couch in the corner of the room.

"You excited for the show babe?" He asks, laying his head on my shoulder, kissing my exposed skin.

"Yeah," I say, honestly.

"We have two more shows left to be together," Michael whines.

"But we have a few months till we can see each other for a lot longer than these few days," I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"I know," he pouts his lips, giving me a kiss on the lips before getting ready.

~*~

I don't feel like writing about the shows bc they're gonna perform their songs, maybe perform Pizza if John is there and then go to another place so u know what happens

btw this chapter was the irvine show

thanks so much for all the votes and comments ily guys so much