31.

Today, Michael was more touchy than normal. When we were hanging out with the boys on the bus, he made me sit on his lap and he kept squeezing my waist. I mean, I'm not complaining it's just that I'm not use to him being very touchy, it's normally just a kiss or a hug.

After he got off stage in Concord, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the showers.

"What's going on, Michael?" I ask as he pins me to the shower wall.

"You look so good tonight, babe," he mutters, biting and sucking at my neck.

"Mikey," I moan.

"Do you wanna shower?" He asks me.

"I need clothes to change into," I say, lightly tugging on his shirt.

"We'll get towels," he say, turning on the water next to me. It immediately hits him because he is standing in front of me, which is directly under the shower head.

I run my hands through his-now wet-hair, messing it up a bit. He pulls at my shirt, signaling for my to take it off.

I pull my top over my head, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

"You're gorgeous," he mutters, passionately kissing my lips.

I pull off Michael's shirt, running my hands up and down his stomach. We stand there, making out, leaving love bites all over each other's necks and chest.

"5 minutes till we get on the bus," the boys' tour manager says from outside of the shower.

Michael lets out an annoyed sigh, turning the shower off.

"I'm sorry, babe," he pecks my lip, pulling a towel over his body before giving me a towel and helping me put it over my body.

"It's okay," I smile at him, kissing his bare chest.

"I'll bring you clothes so you can change in here, okay?"

I nod my head, waiting in the shower for him to eventually bring me back one of his shirt and a pair of gym shorts I had in my bag.

~*~

HELLLOOO

the next chapter is gonna be the last chapter that they're together in California for the tour btw ;-)))

ILOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH