36.

Michael finally felt better Sunday morning for the Vevo Certified performance.

"Tomorrow's our last day together," Michael wraps his arms around my waist after I get dressed from my shower.

"Don't remind me," I whine, placing my head on his chest.

"But we have like less than a month until the tour is finished and I'll be back in L.A,"

"I know," I sigh, letting go to finish getting ready.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" He questions.

"Do you want me to go?" I quirk my eyebrow up.

"Of course I do," he squeaks.

"Then I guess I have to cancel my plans,"

"What plans?"

"Waiting here for you to get back,"

"Oh," he laughs nervously.

"Did you really think I had other plans when I'm here spending time with you?"

"Well you don't have to spend all your time with me especially when I'm not here,"

"Are you encouraging me?"

"No... I was just saying," he shrugs his shoulders.

"Chill, Michael. I don't even have anyone to spend time with other than you," I chuckle at his sudden concern.

"Oh," he mutters.

I walk over to Michael, sitting on his lap and staring into his bright green eyes.

"I love you, Michael, remember that." I tell him before pecking chin, putting my elbows on his shoulders to run my hands throw his hair.

"I love you Ryan," he kisses my forehead before we just sit there in each other's arms.

"What time do we have to leave?"

"I have rehearsals at 4, do you want to go?"

"Yeah!" I smile at him.

He smiles back before pecking my lips and getting off the bed to finish getting ready.

~*~

The boys and I all got into an SUV to go to the venue for their performance later on.

"Have you and Michael gotten freaky yet?" Calum asks, followed by a chuckle from him and Luke.

"Shut the fuck up, bro!" Michael groans, hiding his face in my shoulder.

"You two must be quiet because I can't hear a thing from my room," Calum smirks. "He must not be as good as he makes it out to be."

"Honestly, it's none of your business on what me and Michael chose to do, Calum, so if you could please fuck off that'd be great," I give him a sarcastic smile before looking down at an embarrassed Michael with his head now on my lap.

I run my hands through his jet black hair until we make it to the venue and we all go to the dressing rooms in the back.

"Why would you even bring that up, bro? That's extremely invasive to not just my very personal life but especially hers," Michael starts after they get ready for the show.

"I was just messin' around, chill bro," Calum puts his hands up in defense.

Michael just sighs before sitting next to me on the couch.

"I'm sorry if that was awkward,"

"It's okay," I tell him, honestly.

"I love you," he coos, pecking my lips.

"I love you too,"

~*~