29.

Mikey: you're kinda hot tho

Mikey: jk ur really hot

Me: THAT SONG IS FUCKING AWESOME CONGRATS BABE

Mikey: thank you! I'll see you tomorrow yeah?

Me: yep!

~*~

Mikey: morning babe I'll see you at the venue yea?

Me: yep! have fun!

Mikey: hope you do too :-)

After getting out of the shower, I pull on a white tank top, jean shorts, and red converse before straightening my hair and putting half of it in a pony tail.

I lay on the hotel bed before leaving at 5 to get to the venue in time for the show.

When I get to the venue, I show them my ticket before they let me in.

Me: im here! can't wait to see you on stage!

Mikey: see you in an hour!

~*~

After the show, which was amazing by the way, I followed Michael's lead to the backstage.

I run into his arms to tell him how amazing he did tonight. He hugs back and gives my lips a peck.

"You wanna hang in the dressing room for awhile? We'll get on the bus in an hour maybe," he cups my face.

"Michael," I sigh.

"Babe, please don't say you're not going because I want you to go, I need you to go," he puts his forehead on mine.

"I just-I don't want to get in your way with all the shows and stuff," I tell him.

"Ryan, I asked you to come along with me. If I thought you were invading me, I wouldn't ask you, but you mean so much to me and this is about as little of time we have to be together for a couple of months now, so please come," he kisses my nose.

"I talked to the boys about it and they said it's fine and they love you because you make me happy. So, please come with me , Ryan." He sighs.

"Okay, I'll come with you," I smile.

He wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me up off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me to the dressing room.

~*~

HOLY FUCK THIS SUCKED BALLS OMG

Sorry bout that but here's the show so...

OKAY SHES KINDA HOT IS SO GOOD LIKE 5SOS GOT ME FUCKED UP

ok thanks for reading and voting!!!!! ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH