34.

Michael told me when he was supposed to land before he got on the plane and where to meet him.

After I heard the announcement of Michael's flight landing, I immediately started blushing and smiling so wide.

I see people who were on the flight walk out into the airport before I see a tall black haired boy with a snapback enter the airport. That's when I get up from my chair and run over to him. His eyes brighten when he sees me as he puts his arms out and engulfs me in his arms, holding my legs around his waist when I jumped onto him.

"I missed you so much!" I sigh into his shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're here! Oh my god," he sighs, running his fingers through my hair.

He sets me back on the ground before grabbing my hand, pulling me into him and kissing me passionately. God I've missed his lips.

"Let's get out of here, I wanna spend some time just the two of us," he says once we let go.

He grabs my hand to intertwine our fingers together as I wrap my hand on his forearm while we walk through the swarm of people in the airport.

Michael let me drive to the hotel he was staying in so we could be alone together.

We enter the back of the hotel because I guess fans already found out the boys location and Michael isn't in the mood to get swarmed right after he got off the plane.

After he checks in to his room, we make our way to the elevator.

Michael puts the key in the lock to open his hotel room before throwing his bags on the ground and yanking my arm to follow him on the bed.

He pulls me on top of him, wrapping his arms around my body and kissing the top of my head multiple times.

"I'm so happy we're together again," he sighs, his lips still against my head.

"Me too," I manage to choke out as he is squishing his arms around my body.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I mumble against his chest.

"I never got to take you out when we were together last so maybe we can make up for that?" He says, more like a question.

"Can we take a nap first?" I look up at him with an innocent look on my face.

"Sounds like a good plan," he laughs, sitting up so he can pull the covers over our bodies. I pull myself off of him but keep my arms around his waist and setting my head on his chest.

~*~

thank god they're together again ugh

thank you for reading! make sure to comment some suggestions and vote!!!