39.

I decided to call Michael the next morning. I didn't want to text him and explain everything, I wanted to say it the most personal way that's possible right now.

"Hello?" Michael answers.

"Hi,"

"What's up?"

"I wanted to um-apologize. What I said to you wasn't right and I shouldn't have said it."

"Rya-"

"I'm not done," I cut him off. "I was so blind by the way you cared for me. I didn't even see how much you took time out of your day to check up on me and I apologize for that. I know you love me and I love you so much. Thank you, Michael, for everything."

"Ryan," Michael sighs. "I love you too."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll text you when I'm back at the house, alright?"

"Yeah,"

"Bye,"

"Love-" and he hangs up.

"You." I whisper before turning my phone off.

~*~

Mikey: what are you up to today?

Me: im going to Santa Monica pier with my mom

Mikey: aw that's cute

Me: thanks :-)

Me: what bout you?

Mikey: i think me and cal are just gonna chill today

Me: aw that's cute

Me: malum is so real

Mikey: don't be jealous

Me: not jealous at all

Mikey: whatever ;)

~*~

After me and my mom had dinner, we started walking around Santa Monica, going to different shops, people watching, talking, buying random shit that we think is cool.

As the sun sets, we sit on a bench on the pier to look out on the ocean and the orange and yellow sky before us.

"Ryan!" I hear someone yell.

I look to my right to see a Michael running towards me.

"Oh my gosh, mom, look!" I smack her arm with the back of my hand, pointing to Michael.

"Is that Michael?"

"Yeah it is!" I squeal before getting up to run over to my beautiful boyfriend.

I run into his arms, hugging him tightly as he picks my feet up off the ground.

"What are you doing here?"

"Had to come to LA for a little so I thought, 'why not come and surprise my adorable girlfriend?'" He kisses the top of my head.

"Now where's that mother of yours? I need to tell her how thankful I am for having you,"

"Michael," I smack his chest before grabbing his hand and leading him to my mom who is still sitting on the bench, but now she's smiling wide.

"Mom, this is Michael, Michael this is my mom," I introduce them.

My mother stands up to hug Michael.

"Thank you," she whispers but loud enough for me to still hear. "You make my daughter so happy and that's all I want her to be, so thank you."

After my mom and Michael stop hugging, my mom decides to treat him to some ice cream.

"Your mother is so sweet," Michael tells me.

I just giggle, taking his ice cream cone out of his hand to lick it before handing it back to him. But before he takes it, I smash it in his face, getting vanilla ice cream all over his nose and cheeks.

"Oh no, Ryan, you asked for you," Michael shakes his head, poking at my sides, tickling me.

When my mom comes back from the bathroom and Michael cleans himself up, we make our way to my moms car and Michael goes to his own car.

"What are you doing?" My mom asks as I walk over to the passenger side of her car.

"What?" I question.

"Go with your boyfriend," she whispers cocking her head to my boyfriend walking over to his car. "I'll see you later."

"Love you," I smile at her before sneaking up to Michael, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing?" He coos, turning around to look at me.

"Can I join you?" I ask him.

"I'm not doing anything, you're not gonna have that much fun."

"Anything that involves you is always fun," I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together as he leads me to his car.

~*~

my twenty one pilots concert yesterday was so much fuckin fun!!!!

if you are going to one or thinking about going to one of their concerts PLZ GO !! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT I PROMISE YOU.