41.

"How was the concert babe?" I ask Michael when he walks through the door.

It's nearly two in the morning, but I couldn't sleep until I knew Michael was home safe.

"It was awesome,"

"That's good," I say, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing up?" He asks me, kissing the top of my head.

"Wanted to make sure you got back, and I couldn't sleep because you weren't in bed,"

"Well I'm back and we can go to bed because I'm tired as fuck," He rubs my back before intertwining our fingers together and walking to the bedroom.

After Michael changes his clothes, he climbs into bed next to me. I scoot over, laying my head on his chest while he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Good night, princess," he pecks my lips before we both fall asleep.

~*~

I kept waking up in the middle of the night by being pulled back into Michael's grasp because I guess I moved away in my sleep and he obviously didn't like that, which I think is really cute.

I, like usual, woke up before Michael. So I decided to order breakfast for us so by the time it gets here he'll be up.

After ordering our food, I texted my mom to tell her I'm still with Michael and I'll stop by her house tonight.

"Good morning," I hear a grumpy Michael say as he enters the room.

"Morning, babe," I smile at his tired face, pecking his lips. "What's wrong?"

"I couldn't sleep all night," He tells me, sitting down on the couch and I soon follow.

"Why not?"

"You weren't there," He says, running his hands over his face.

"I was there, what are you talking about?" I ask him, confused.

"I don't know," He groans. "Maybe its just the long distance thing."

"Oh,"

"When do you have to leave to go back home?" I ask, laying my head in his shoulder.

"Tomorrow night,"

"What?" I look at him shocked. "I wish you would've told me earlier."

"What's the big deal?"

"I have school tomorrow and won't be able to come back and say goodbye,"

"Just skip school," he chuckles, trying to lighten the mood.

"You know I can't Michael, I've called in 'sick' so many times already this year and it's not even the second month,"

"Well I don't know then," he shrugs.

"Wow, I appreciate the help, Michael,"

"I don't know what you want me to do!" He shouts.

"I just wish you would've told me ahead of time,"

"It's not like I can do anything about it. I just found out last night and didn't want to put that on you before you went to bed."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, getting up from the couch.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad! I just would like to know things when you do,"

"Well I was tired last night so I didn't really care to tell you," Michael gets up, walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I don't know," he opens the door. "But please don't follow me."

Michael slams the door and that's the last time I saw him before he went home.

~*~

michael5sos: SO DAMN STRESSED. sorry to anyone I was an asshole to tonight, honestly didn't mean it.

I swear if that was an indirect to me.

I throw my phone on my bed before going into my bathroom to take a long hot shower.

I left the hotel after, of course, eating the room service I ordered, because who could pass that up?

I don't know how many times I asked Michael where he was but it was a lot and he still didn't answer me. Maybe he was on the plane. Maybe he didn't have his phone on him.

What am I thinking? He is obviously ignoring me.

After I get out of the shower, I see my phone lighting up with notifications.

First thing I do is go on Twitter. I follow a 5sos update account not because I'm a creepy girlfriend but because I liked them before I met Michael and still follow them.

"Michael at LAX last night." Is what the tweet says with pictures of him at LAX.

Me: I thought you were leaving LA tomorrow??

Me: what the fuck Michael?

~*~

drama is brewing.