40.

"What do you want to do?" Michael asks after we've been driving around for awhile.

"Let's go to Taco Bell," I tell him.

"Um, you're still hungry?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Just go," I roll my eyes before he starts driving to Taco Bell.

~*~

After ordering our food, I tell Michael to follow me, tugging him to the back of a shopping center.

"What are we doing?"

"Hold this," I tell him, shoving my food in his hands as I go up the ladder of the back of the building.

"What the hell are you doing, Ryan?" Michael yells.

"Just get up here," I tell him, taking the Taco Bell out of his hand halfway up the stairs.

We lean against the little bit of bricks on the roof as we stare at the stars and eat our Taco Bell.

"This is actually really nice, Ryan," Michael tells me. "Do you always do this?"

"No, just thought of it," I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe it can be a ritual type thing."

"Sounds like a plan," he smiles before wrapping his around around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him and kissing the side of my head.

~*~

"Babe do you want to go to The Foo Fighters concert with me tonight?" Michael asks, sitting down next to me on the bed after I wake up.

"I don't really listen to the Foo Fighters, babe," I tell him as I rub his back when he groans loud and throws his head back.

"No one wants to go with me," he whines, laying his head in my lap, looking up at me and pouting his face.

"Ask Ashton or your plenty of other friends," I suggest.

"I don't have any friends," he pouts.

"I don't have any friends my ass," I scoff, playing with the ends of his hair.

"I don't!"

"You have a band, are they not your friends?"

"No,"

"Oh my god," I roll my eyes at his dramatic act.

"Babe, can you please just go with me!" He whines like a child.

"I'm not gonna go to a concert of a band I don't know any songs of,"

"You do have a point, but I need someone to go with me," he gets up from the bed.

"How 'bout you talk to your band mates who listen to the band and see if they want to go,"

"You're really mean today," Michael pours his lips.

"And you're really whiny today,"

~*~

I'm sad :(((

my friend has a boyfriend and i feel all lonely and i just need some romance in my life