Part 2

"Get up," I hear over and over again before my eyes open slowly into reality. "Ok ok ok ok," I look up and see Stacy look at me with anger, "WHAT?!?" Her angry expression changes to annoyance. "Did you forget we are going shopping today," she gives me that look that you know you messed up. "I'm so sorry! I went to bed really late," I give an apologetical look. "Fine, just get dressed. You can just wear a beanie," she scoffs and I get up. I grab some jeans and a t shirt. I grab my converse and my favorite little red beanie. "Ok let's go," I grab my wallet and head to my car. She lives just down the street so I'm pretty sure she walked here. I forgot my phone so I ran back inside and grabbed it before I closed my door one last time. I jumped in the car and drove.

When the only mall shortly approaches my eyesight, I turn into the parking lot. We find one near the front. "So what's with the whole thing about Luna," I ask hoping to get an answer back. "Oh Chelsea never told you," she scoffs. "No, am I supposed to know," I ask confused. "It'd be better if you did. In seventh grade before you came here, Chelsea told Luna's boyfriend who was also Chelsea's crush that Luna was major slut and he broke up with her, so she disappeared," Stacy looks into the distance with disappointment written all over her face. Of course my first reaction was I'm glad I didn't tell Chelsea about me. Second reaction was Woah she's just like me. Then I totally forgot to stop my mouth, "I'm a cutter too." Stacy turned and looked at me with shock. "What, where, why," she just kept mumbling questions words. "On my hips or wrist depending on weather and because it's a release," I explain. "Your depressed," she freaks out. "Yes I am," I admit honestly. "Woah, is there anything else i should know," she looks at me weird. "I'm pansexual," I smile gently. "And your gay," she throws her hands up in the air, "I want to help you." I look at her in shock because I expected a much more different reaction. "What, I thought you would be disappointed or angry or hate me," I say in sort of a British voice, perks of being a Harry Potter nerd. "Why would I be?" "Because I'm different." "So just because Chelsea made the wrong decision doesn't mean I'm like her," Stacy holds my hand with sympathy in her eyes. My eyes start to tear up with joy as we come in for a hug. "Can we just go home and watch a movie," I laugh with tears halfway down my cheek. She smiles and says yes. I start my car and we head to her house.

Her house which is near my house eventually comes into sight and I park in her small driveway. "What do you want to watch," she asks as we walk to the stairs up to her room. "Umm maybe a horror movie," I laugh a little. "Okay how about Oculus," she smirks. I nod my head yes and she grabs her laptop. "Do you mind watching it alone, I'm really tired," she gives me an apologetical look. Before I know it, I'm sitting on Stacy's bed with her asleep and a horror movie on. I hear my phone buzz and pick it up.

From: Luna
Hey:) Whatcha doing?

To:Luna
Oh nothing much, just a little stressed out and watching a horror movie.

From: Luna
Awh:( why are you stressed out?

To:Luna
I accidentally told my friend something that I didn't mean to tell them.

From: Luna
What did you tell her? If you don't mind me asking

To: Luna
Uh I told her I'm a selfharmer.

From: Luna
WOAH REALLY?!?! Your a self harmer? I can't believe that.

To: Luna
Don't worry. I know you are too.

From: Luna
Stacy told you huh? I'm kind of happy I have someone to talk to about this.

To: Luna
Same. :) Can I just say your really cute!

From: Luna
You can, but your way cuter just so you know. Like for real.

To: Luna
No you are. So what's your sexuality?