Into the Woods

I see Luna standing next to a tree. The stars were shining bright in the sky. I was standing away from her. All I could do was look at her.

"Mo," she smiles hugely. "Luna Ellipse," I say back. "Come here so we can start," she yells with a huge smile across her face. I was in a white sleeping gown with a red ribbon tied around my waist. My hair was long like before and put up with a white ribbon. Luna was wearing a blue dress and striped tights. Her hair was pushed back by a black headband. "Am I allowed to ask why we are traveling the woods at midnight," I ask grabbing her hand. "Well, even though you are in a dress, you are still a lost boy yourself, Peter Pan, and you like adventures," she winks. I look at her skeptically. I was curious as to what we were going to do and what she had planned. The adventurous side of me was excited to finally do something interesting for once. She pulled my hand as I followed her through the woods. Occasionally, she would stop and kiss my cheek.

She pulled me to the ground and I landed on my back. I started giggling at how cute this moment was. She sits up as her shoulder holds her head up to look at me. "Hi," she smiles. "So are you going to tell me what you have planned for tonight," I ask. "What is one thing you would wish for," she replies with a question. "You know what that is," I laugh. "Tell me," she orders. "I want to go to Neverland," I repeat my wish. I feel her icy cold lips touch mine as they work together to fulfill a kiss. She releases and lays back down. "Do you ever just look at the stars and draw pictures with them," Luna asks with her sweet voice. "Sometimes, I don't get very far with it though," I smile as I look at the moon. "This one time, I spent my evening looking the stars and drawing a flower and I imagined that I would give it you," I feel her happiness when she said that.

"Now what," I ask. "Well now you get blindfolded," She giggles. Luna's hands tie a scarf around my eyes so I couldn't see anything. "Just let me guide you," she ordered as she held my hand to let me know it's okay. "We've only got a few steps left," she whispers. I nodded my head.

"We are here," she takes it off. I look confused. "My surprise is a tree," I ask her with severe confusion. "It's what's in the tree that counts," she smiles as she runs to the tree and slides down. She basically disappeared. I decided to take a chance and follow her. I open the door like thing and fall down the hole to a place.

I immediately noticed what the room was supposed to be. "It's Peter Pan's hideout," I just kind of stand there in amazement. "I know, that's why I made it for you," she appears and kisses my cheek. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you," I keep saying thank you and hugging her. I run around and check out everything that I recognized from the movie. I sat on the bar on the ceiling and hung from my feet. "And these are the things us lost boys do," I sing the song. Luna stands and giggles at my childish acts. "Did I ever tell you why I loved Peter Pan so much," I start a conversation. "Not that I remember," she responded.

"Well all my cousins loved princesses and I was just not a girly girl at all. Peter Pan was the only movie I related to," I inform her as I continue swinging. "I always loved Alice in Wonderland because of everything about it really," she looks away.

"Why'd you do this for me," I asked. She looks up. "Because you deserve it. And I really have this emotion for you, I'm pretty sure it's called love," she winks. I giggle at her. "You are so adorable," I laugh. She blushes and hide her face. I finally get off the bar.

"I love you," I kiss her. She puts her arms around me. "Anything else," I smile. "One more thing," she drags me out of the hideout. I see the stars once again. She keeps dragging me to another place.

"I know it's the last day of summer weather, so I decided I wanted to go swimming it's you in the lake," she says. I look at her with shock. I take off my gown and jump into the water. I see her look at me surprised as to how fast I jumped into the lake. "It's feels really warm, come on out," I yell and wave at her. She joins me not a minute sooner.

I splash her with some water and she returns the favor. "I bet if people actually saw us right now, they would send us to a mental asylum," Luna laughs. I go underwater and put some water in my mouth. I return up to the water.

"What are you doing," she looks at me skeptical. I say nothing. "Mo, stop. You are worrying me," she yells. I again say nothing. "Mo Taylor you better respond to me right now," she splashes her hands on top of the water. I smirk a little and spit the water in her face. Her angry face appears as I can't stop laughing. She attacks me and pulls me under water.

I open my eyes and see her. Her hair stretched to go back to the surface. Her eyes staring straight back at me. My hands pulled her in towards me. My lips took control and started kissing her again. Our lips moved together in harmony until we couldn't breath  anymore.

I gasp for a breath once I hit the surface of the water. I start swimming back to shore. "How are we supposed to dry off," I ask her. "How else? This is your dream you know," she tells me. I look at her with shock. "You thought this was all real," Luna questions. "Of course I did," I tell her.

"I guess the phrase "We're all mad here" really explains you right now," she laughs evilly.

I awoke from my second dose of morphine screaming and shooting awake. It was almost like I was Brendon Urie from This is Gospel music video. "Mo, calm down," the doctor laid me back down. I felt my hands jerk back so I looked down. My hands were handcuffed to the bed. "What the hell is this," I yelled at the doctor. "It's a precaution since your history of leaving hospitals," he informs me, "we want you to stay and get treatment." The doctor leaves without me being able to respond.

I wanted to hold Luna so bad right now. She was probably doing homework or hanging out with friends. All I knew was that I missed my girlfriend and I wanted to see her. I couldn't leave this doggone hospital so I relaxed myself.

Luna, take me to Neverland.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys I wanted to update for you guys because my play at school got picked and so ill be at rehearsals with my cast. Keep reading and stay cool!