Part 24 {Luna}

Update: Pretty much half of the cheer squad, Henry, and Chelsea were all arrested by Tuesday. After the district attorney watched the video, Henry and Chelsea were charged with assault. Resulting in, 2  years in Juvie and 3 years probation. I bet you are all wondering about Tiffany right?

She got 4 months in Juvie and since they found tons of alcohol in her car, she got charged with underage drinking, so she got 8 months probation. That honestly surprised me. She never stroke  me as a party girl. I mean her parents were clean cut and so was she mostly. I wonder if she's still a virgin anymore. Hmm, I need to find these out.

Mo and I walk into the school holding hands and feeling strong. She turns to me and admire my eyes. "What," i smiles. "Nothing," She smiles big and continues admiring me. I continue to look around the school while we walk together. It was different now. The bullies were gone, the problems were over, the drama has disappeared. I was happy to see her smiling and not in pain. I see someone come up to us.

"Hey Luna, can I talk to you," Rennie stopped in front of us. I look shocked. Mo got into her overprotective stance. It was kind of adorable. "Umm sure," I smile nicely and walk off with her. Mo heads on to our spot in one of the halls. "What's up," I asked.

"I need to tell you something important," she says intensely.

"What," I got a little worried.

"Mo and I kissed," she looks away from me.

I knew Mo wasn't a cheater, but sometimes she can be off her path. She could've initiated the kiss.

"But was it her fault," I asked immediately.

I heard her gulp.

"Yes totally," Rennie said and went off.

My blood was boiling, I was so angry. At the same point, I was devastated. Why would she do this when she's about to leave for the whole summer? I walk down the hallway like I'm about to punch somebody in the throat.

I see Mo's loving, caring face gleam up as soon as she saw me. "When the hell were you going to tell me you kissed Rennie," I yell in the middle of the hall. "What," she asks like I have no idea what I'm talking about. "Rennie told me you kissed her," I repeat. "That's totally not true," she says.

"Then tell me what happened," I order. "So that day I came back, I had left the counseling office and then I bumped into you, right," she asks. I nod my head.

"Well I went and hid behind the lockers and slid down to the ground. Then Rennie came up and leaned down. She noticed I was crying," Mo tells some of the story. I get concerned.

"Next thing I know, she was on top of me, holding my arm behind me, kissing my lips," Mo tells me. "How-How'd it feel," I ask curiously. "Awful, it wasn't like how I feel with you," she smiles. "What do you mean awful," I ask nicely. "With you, I feel sparks and my whole body shivers at the love connecting between us," she says, "but with her, it was cold, and it felt like something bad."

I felt overwhelmed with joy and sadness at the same time. Why would Rennie lie to me? But the joy was for love. Mo loved me. Not her. Me. I always thought I'd never be loved by anyone. I would end up alone or not even to this point. My hands grabbed Mo and held her body close to mine. "Luna," she questioned. I put my lips on hers and started a kiss. A very passionate one. I saw what she meant. I felt them too. The sparks. I let her go so we could breathe. "I may not be the ideal girl, but I will love you forever," I look up into her eyes and tell her.