Part 23

"Where do you want to go," I smile at Luna while holding the passenger car door of my car open. "Hmm, I don't know, maybe the diner," she guesses while standing in front of me. She looked cute. I wanted to freeze that moment just for a couple minutes. Luna looked into my eyes and then at my lips. I felt her lips on mine as her arms wrapped around my neck. I smile into the kiss. "Let's never go through this again," she whispers. "What," I ask. "Not talking to one another," Luna looks at me deeply.

I nod my head. "I'm sorry for that," I look down. "It's okay," she brings my head back up, "Just don't do it again."

Her hair hits me in the face as she turns around to sit in the car. I hear her giggle and I close the door. I walk over to my door, but I see someone in the distance walk over to their car. Carol. She stares at me and nods. I smirk at her before sitting in my car. "What was that," Luna asks curiously. I grab onto the steering wheel. "Nothing," I smirk slightly and start the car. We pull out of the parking lot and I head to the diner.

"So this is where we are going," Luna questions. "Unless you want to go somewhere else," I tell her. "I want to go to the forest," she smiles sweetly. I look at her confused. "I'll give you the instructions."

Turn left at this road. Keep going straight until you see the big tree. Turn right at the big tree. Park here.

I park and get out. This place looked familiar but at the same time, it didn't. "Well come on then," Luna laughs and gets out of the car. I look at her and I follow. "Where are we," I ask while she takes my hand and pulls. "That's the mystery, isn't it? Where indeed are you," Luna stares at me curiously. I look at her weirdly.

She continues pulling me. Until I feel us stop. There was a tree. A quite unusual tree. It was curved and twisted. It was different than most trees. "I saw this the other day and I thought of you," Luna says while smiling at the tree. "Why is that," I inquire. "I know how you like unusual things and you, yourself, are quite unusual," she tells me. "How so," I ask. "You fell in love with me," she blushes.

All I could feel was happiness and love all mixed together. I looked at her and smiled. I walk over to her and she looks up at me. "What are you doing," she asks. I grab her by the waist  and pull her close to me. I start kissing her slowly yet passionately. I can feel her deepen the kiss more. Her hands wrap around my neck. She pulls me into a hug while we still kiss. The kiss felt extremely beautiful. "Ew such fags," we stop as we hear a recognizable voice.

"Henry, get the hell out of here," I yell clenching my fists. Luna grabs my hand to calm me down. "I can be here if I want to little slut," he starts to walk closer. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that," Luna steps in front of me. "What's that, scissor freak," he laughs. "Don't mess with MY girlfriend," she yells very loud. "You can have the stupid slut. She's not a good sex partner anyway. She puts too much of a fight," Henry laughs.

I felt the anger boil inside Luna's veins. He had crossed the line and her temper would go beyond the roof. I look up and see her tackling Henry to the ground. Punch after punch after punch. I see a policeman coming towards us as I stand there doing nothing. Henry swings at Luna hitting her in the face. He eventually gets on top of her, but before he could do anything, the cop grabs him off of her. I rush over to her side and hold her.

"Are you okay," I ask her rubbing her head. "I'm fine. It was thrilling actually. To get revenge on him," she wipes some blood off. I giggle and hold her more. Sometimes, I'd kiss her forehead.

"Are you ladies okay," the police man asks. "Yes sir," I reply. He walks over to his police scanner. "Looking for several people: Henry Smith, Chelsea Johnson, Brittany Felton," the scanner said some more names. He picks it up and says, "I've got Henry Smith. What's he wanted for?" "Assault," the scanner says. The policeman took a minute to think about that.

"Henry Smith, your under arrest for the assault of Maureen Taylor and Luna Ellipse," he puts Henry in handcuffs and reads him his Miranda rights. I help Luna stand up.

"You sent the video, didn't you," she immediately asks. I smile and nod. Luna looks at me proudly. "Well we can't take you home, so I guess you'll have to stay over at my house," I say before I kiss her lips. "Maybe," she giggles. "I want you to," I smile. "I know you do," she walks away flirty. I roll my eyes.

"I got into Harvard," she looks at me. "That's great babe," she gets excited and hugs me. "I'm not gonna be here all summer," I say sadly. "You'll still be here in my heart," I can see pain in her eyes. "Don't worry, I will miss you more than anything," I smile

She kisses me for a long time.

And I swear, in that moment we were infinite.

AUTHORS NOTE
The pic is basically what they would look like lol