🍎 CHAPTER 16🍎

Mysterious Dart!

"XHYL POV'S"

"She's unbelievable! Ho-how did she do that? She's Cool!"

"Ang Astig Kamo!"

"Bakit ba kanina pa kayo humahanga sa kaniya? Parang wala lang naman yon! Mas astig parin si Ms. Press sa kaniya Diba ate Abaigail?"

"Yeah! But Hindi maipagkakailang mas cool Siya kanina, Leo's Right she's unbelievable! She has a perfect body na pangarap Kong makamit since I'm Childhood"

They've been admiring that dumb girl and they keep saying the word cool, I'm not saying they're right but I wonder why she knows how to ride a horse even though she doesn't look like it and what's more amazing is how fast she rides.

She has a thin body a small hands but you can see the determined demeanor and that's what I saw earlier as if she is already used to riding horses, she's fucking weird, when I see her grinning at me, I suddenly get scared that I don't understand, I'm not saying I'm afraid of her, I just feel that there's something really different about her which I cannot determine!

All the students in the campus are talking about how good she is as a horsewoman and how she tamed white who is a known sadist and also I hear countless praises about her. They didn't do anything else to talk about that girl again and even though we are here at the SC office I still hear good comments from my Co-students council and even my classmates don't stop talking about good comments about her and that's irritating!

"She's eve----"

"Stop! You've been crazy about that dumb girl! Did you just call us to praise her? I thought you called us to discuss Lady S arrival tomorrow? If we are always like this we will leave!" They looked at my place and suddenly their faces became serious.

Tsk! Kailangan pa talagang pagsabihan para lang itigil nila Ang pagsamba sa babaeng yon!

I looked at Lane's place next to the twins who were also very quiet, even the three of them were no longer speechless and were still dumbfounded, they also couldn't believe what they witnessed.

"Okay! Guys! Stop praising her let's focus on Lady S arrival tomorrow, we should welcome her through the recognition program in the open big court at alayan siya Ng kanta at sayaw para matuwa naman siya pagdating rito" Lane said in a commanding tone, nakita ko ang pagsang ayon ng lahat sa sinabi niya habang nakatingin sa isa't Isa.

"Who will we get to dance and sing? As far as I know, we don't have a famous singer on campus I'm just stating the truth!" Natatawang Saad ni Jackie habang Isa Isa kaming tinitingnan.

"We have the singer, Lane and the Twins Isabella and Sofia!"

"Hoy! Hindi Ako marunong kumanta!"

"Me too!"

"I will handle all of this so I cannot participate in the Events"

"Uyy si Ms. Press Nahihiya... Don't worry kami na Ang bahala sa mga gagawin, Ano pa't naging student council kami Diba?"

"How about si Ms. Press at Xhyl Ang kakanta bukas? I heard that you can sing well xhyl?" I was surprised when Abaigail said that especially Lane suddenly looked at my place. I can't deny that I'm really attracted to her when they talk about us.

"Okay settle na tayo sa singing Duet with Xhyl and Lane, how about dancing? Sino Ang kukunin natin?"

"I'll take care of it. I have classmates who are good at dancing" Pag presinta ni Daisy the classroom president of section Begonia.