🍎 CHAPTER 65🍎

She's Cool!

"XHYL POV'S"

"Son! Are we alright? Your not mad at me right? I told you everything, I'm not hiding anything with you, talk to me please, I can't take it. You don't talk to me all day, I'm so-sorry until now I have not found your father, he still doesn't show us, Son!"

"Mom! What does i feel like this?"

She looked at me with a frown while examining my whole face, she immediately touched it.

"Son! Your red, what happened to your face? Do you have a fever? Is your heart beating fast?"

I Don't know what happened to me, I'm damn Terrified!

I can't forget those embarrassing things I said, Damn it!

I can't still forget her smile fuck it!

I was like this last night and I didn't sleep all night.

"Son, you don't have a fever your temperature is natural, what happened to you? Are you alright? Your heartbeat beating faster"

She held my chest which was still throbbing strongly since last night and I Don't know why.

"Pfffftttt.."

"Mom, what's funny?"

"It's just a natural heartbeat of a person inlove Son"

Damn it!

"You're really inlove with Lane and I'm proud of you son, keep it up I will support you with her, she's kind and beautiful"

I just smiled a her.

But she's not love me mom.

"Hindi ka parin ba niya sinasagot Hanggang ngayon? Your handsome my son walang Hindi aayaw sa karisma mo, you look like your Dad pagdating sa babae mahina kayo nito"

She pointed my heart.

"I hope when the time comes when you have a family you won't forget me"

"Of course Mom, I can't do that, I will not leave you, Besides I don't plan to get married yet because I don't even have a girlfriend"

"Lane will be your girlfriend someday and I will wait for that day son? I will wait to see kung paano mangligaw Ang anak ko, You should give me a grandchild I'm getting old Son"

"What the hell! Mom!"

Namumulang saway ko sa kaniya na mas lalo niyang ikinahagikhik.

She was teasing me the heck!

"Son! I'm serious You should give me a gran---"

"Mom! Please stop that! I'm still studying!"

"Why? It is not allowed to have a child while you are studying? You are twenty three years old and you can have children at that age, pwede ka Ng magka an--"

"M-Mom! I have to go, I'm going to be late be-sides L-Lane and I are not meant to-gether"

Ang kaninang nakangiti niyang Mukha ay biglang nawala ng marinig Ang sinabi ko.

"What? What happened? Did you two break?"

"Mom! She's not yet my girlfriend I'm still courting with her but... "