2

I walk up to one of the beds and throw my bags onto it then I flop onto the bed. "Eve we have to go" Prince says as he walks over to the beds, "it's" I pause then look over to the bedside table alarm it reads 12 pm "noon" I groan "the boys want to game plan before the show" Prince says as places his bags on the bed. I groan as I sit up "you ready" Prince asks "yeah" I say as I get up we walk out the hotel room with our show suitcase, I grab the key card. We walk to the elevator, press the button for the floor, Prince and I get down there and jump into a taxi and drive to the arena. When we are about halfway to the arena I lean over onto Prince's shoulder and try to sleep. "O ni-ri wa tatemo kawaīdesu" the taxi drives says "watashitachiha jitsuwa kyōdaidesu" I answer "excuse me" Prince says with confusion "she said we were cute but I told her we're siblings" I say as I rub my eye "you speak Japanese" Prince asks "you know this" I say.

We finally get to the arena "Subarashī tsuitachi o arigatō" (have a great day thank you) the driver says "īe, kekkōdesu" (no, thank you) I say before getting out of the car "thank you" Prince says then gets out of the car we grab our bags and close the trunk. We walk into the arena and finally found the Bucks and Kenny. "Kenny" I say hugging him, he hugs me I look up to him the Bucks and Prince looks at us then to each other, are they dating Nick mouths to Prince, Prince shrugs. "Okay, we need to get down to business" Matt says, breaking the awkward silence. We walk over to the Bullet Club locker room and sit down "so Eve you have a match against Kana for the championship" Kenny announces "yes I do" I smile "but Nick, Matt you have a title match against Killer Elite Squad" Kenny says, Matt looks over to Nick "don't worry Matt we got this" Nick says "Prince" Kenny says looking over to Prince "I don't have a match" Prince replies.

As we game plan I get a text from Kana I look over to Kenny, he notices me looking at him, he turns his head towards me and I show him the text that reads, good luck you're going to need it, and a GIF of her blowing the green mist, I look at Kenny and he looks up from the phone and towards me, what the fuck Kenny mouths, "what's up" Matt asks I look at him then back to Kenny "Kana texted me" I say Nick looks up from his phone and looks at me with so much worry I turn my phone towards them. "The mist hurts" I say rubbing my eyes as I remember the sting, Kenny places a hand on my back "it'll be okay" Kenny says rubbing my back I look up at him and chuckle. Matt, Nick and Prince look at us with a weird look Kenny looks at them "what" Kenny says Matt looks at the others then back to us "are you two dating" Matt asks Kenny looks down on me for a moment then say "nah" "I'ma go get ready for my match" I say as I get up grab my suitcase then walk out and to the women's locker room.

I finally get my gear on and my makeup. I throw on my Bullet Club crop top then I grab my suitcase, walk out of the locker room and to the Bullet Club room. I put my bag into the room. "Good luck" Kenny, Matt and Nick say "thank you" I say, before walking out and to Gorilla. there I see Kana "what the" I thought as I avoid eye contact just then my music and I walk out as the crowd cheer or boo whatever they see fit. I get into the ring and I wait for Kana to come down to the ring. When she gets into the ring the referee holds up the title then rings the bell.

Kana has the upper hand getting me into the corner beating me up then the referee pulls her off. The Bullet Club (Kenny and Adam) comes out to distract the referee, Kana turns around and I blow the mist into her face. She screams in pain, Kenny and Adam jump off the apron the referee turns around and I hit Kana with a one winged angel and I pin her with a 1,2,3. "The winner of this match and your inaugural IWGP women's champion Eve Devitt" the announcer announces, Kenny grabs the title and rolls into the ring, hands me the title "thank you Kenny" I say hugging him I give Adam a hug then I get up into the top rope as Kenny hands me a mic "this is my division now bitches" I say as I hold up the title I drop the mic then jump onto the apron then onto off to the ground and Kenny, Adam and I walks to the back. 

When we get to the gorilla Kenny gives me a real hug, he releases the hug but still has his arms around me he lifts up my head with his index finger and thumb. He just looks me in the eye then smiles "Kenny" Adam says Kenny looks over to him "you have a match" Adam reminds Kenny looks back at me then lets go of me and holds my hand then we walk back to the Bullet Club locker room Kenny lets go of my hand and opens the door. I walk in and the group was opening bottles of champagne, Nick hands me a glass and fills up the cup Adam grabs a bottle and Kenny grabs a glass "to the new women's champion EVELYN DEVITT" Prince says wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he holds up his glass everyone joins him and "to EVELYN DEVITT" they say and we drink to me "well I have a match but when I get back we can celebrate" Kenny says before walking out. "Congratulations Eve" Nick says "thanks Nicholas" I say "congratulations Eve" Prince says and I hug him.