9

"I love you Evelyn" Kenny says as he sits up, I sit up and rest my head on his shoulder "I guess this is our life now" I smile "I guess so" Kenny says I look up to him "can I call Fergie" I ask Kenny nods. I open my phone and facetime prince. At the second ring Prince answers "Eve" Prince says "Fergie" I smile "hey Fergal" Kenny says "hey bro I miss you" Prince says "I miss you too bro" Kenny says "Fergie are you alone" I ask "yeah I'm alone, why" Prince asks "I have I mean we have something very important to tell you" I say "what is it" Prince asks I look up to Kenny "Kenny and I are official" I smile "oh my god I'm so happy for you two" Prince says with a big smile on his face "thanks bro" Kenny says, "but if you hurt my little sister I will hurt you" Prince says "I promise I won't" Kenny says, "well I have to go but congratulations" Prince says "thank you" I say "thank you Fergal" Kenny says. Prince hangs up the phone and I put my phone away and I look up to Kenny "Boba" I ask with a smile "alright Eve" Kenny says I throw on my shoes and he does the same I grab the key card and we walk out of the hotel room, down the elevator and out to Kenny's rental car. Kenny opens my door and I jump into the car Kenny walks away and jumps into the driver seat. I turn to Kenny and look at him seriously "yes Evelyn" Kenny says "remember that girl yesterday at the gym" I say "yes I remember" Kenny says I look at him "I promise you I won't let a girl spot for me" Kenny says I smile "so you were jealous" Kenny says "of course I was jealous I like you so much" I say "I like you so much too" Kenny says kissing me.

I finally got my Boba and we headed over to the Anime shop I saw when we were driving to the hotel. Kenny pulls into the parking lot and parks the car, I jump out of the car and run inside the building. I head straight to the Black Butler merchandise. I found the coolest figuring in his face, Kenny backs up and grab the figure "you really like Sebastian don't you" Kenny says "what's that supposed to mean" I say stepping back a bit "nothing Sebastian is a good character but I think Ciel's better" Kenny says "you're kidding" I say pushing him playfully "look they have all the books" Kenny says holding up number 32 "oh my god" I say looking up at him, he looks down at me and smiles "you can get them" Kenny says "wait really" I say in shock "yes I know how much you've been wanting them" Kenny says putting 1 through 32 in the basket. I grab a Grell Funko Pop and a couple of shirts then we head over to the Tokyo Ghoul merch. Kenny grabs a couple shirts, a Kaneki Ken figure he has been looking for, for a while. "Can we go to this one section" I ask "which section" Kenny asks "Death Note" I say looking up at him "I have been wanting to watch that Anime" Kenny says "when we get to the hotel we can watch it" I say "definitely" Kenny smiles he looks forward looking at the shelves behind me, I place my thumb and index finger on his chin and move his head down to look at me and I pucker up "you want a kiss" Kenny asks I nod "okay sweetheart" Kenny says leaning down and he kisses me, then looks back to the shelves, I keep looking up at him, he leans down and kisses me again, I turn to the shelves and finally find the Ryuk figure I have been looking for "Kenny" I say showing him the figure "it looks wonderful sweetheart" Kenny says, I put it into the basket and we make our way to the front. I hold the basket of my stuff and patiently wait for the cashier to check Kenny's items out "will this be all for you sir" the cashier says "Evelyn what are you doing" Kenny says grabbing the basket "but, but Kenny you don't have to" I say "I want to" Kenny says putting the basket on the counter and giving me a side hug "you two are very cute" the cashier says as she starts to check out the items "thank you" I say looking at her, Kenny leans down and whispers "see she doesn't want to get with me, she thinks we are cute" he emphasizes the word we I punch him "alright you're total is going to be 20,240.18 Yen" the cashier says, Kenny hands her the money she hands him the bags and we walk out and to the car Kenny opens my door and I grab the bags from his hand. Kenny walks over to the driver side and I lock the door, and I fight for him to stay outside while he unlocks the door, I lock it. Finally he gets inside "baby that wasn't cool" Kenny says "huh" I ask not knowing if he actually called me baby or not "that wasn't cool" he says again "I know" I say "and that punch really hurt" Kenny says hoding his arm "you really think I'm a jealous person" I say "I know you are" he answers "I'll punch you again" I respond "alright let's go to the hotel I wanna watch Death Note" Kenny says.

We finally got back to the hotel. I hook my laptop up to the tv with an HDMI cable. Get on Crunchyroll and go to Death Note then walk over to the bed and Kenny wraps his arm around me and leans down and kisses me on the forehead. We start watching the show but eventually drift off to sleep.