4

Kenny and I are just sitting on the floor "hey Nick and Matt might be coming back into the locker room" Kenny says we get up and walk out of the restroom and just then Nick and Matt walk through the doors, without the titles. "No" I cry as I dramatically fall to my knees "it's okay it was just not our time" Nick assures me, Kenny looks down on me "the show is over" Matt says, I look up to Kenny "yes you can come with" Kenny pauses then looks up to Prince "she can come with me right" Kenny asks "I'm not her dad but yeah she can go with you" Prince chuckles "I need to get to the airport early in the morning anyway to get to my first NXT" Prince says I nod everyone grabs their bags. Kenny and I walk out to his car and head to the hotel. When we get to the hotel Kenny parks the car then looks over to me "Kenny" I smile Kenny places a hand on the side of my face and starts to caress me "you are so beautiful" Kenny says before he leans in. Just then someone starts banging on his hood we both look up and it's Anderson and Gallows they start to do the catcall whistle Kenny rolls his eyes "aye Kenny my boy" Gallows says I shake my head then get out of the car grab my suitcase "anyway I'ma go up to my hotel room" Gallows says Kenny grabs his suitcase and Anderson follows Gallows.

Kenny and I finally have gotten to his hotel room. I walk in and put my stuff down. Kenny turns me around. I jump into his arms Kenny smiles as he holds me in his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck and we lean in and I kiss him, Kenny smiles. I release the kiss and jump off him Kenny just looks down on me and smiles. I jump onto the bed and Kenny joins me, I lay down and turn over to the side Kenny wraps his arms around me "good night Evelyn" Kenny whispers "good night Tyson" I say turning to face him, as quick as I say that Kenny removes his hands from me "Tyson" Kenny questions "you name dropped me first" I say Kenny just looks at me "good night Kenny" I say as I turn over and with that we both drift off to sleep.

When I wake up I see that it's still dark outside. I look over to the bedside table, it reads 3 am and I notice that Kenny is also awake from the illumination of his phone. I flip over "oh you're up" Kenny smiles "I couldn't sleep anymore" I say "come here" Kenny says nodding his way I scoot over to him he wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest "whatcha doing" I ask looking over to his phone "Instagram Mentions" he says as he shows me his phone

We continue to lay like that as we scroll through his mentions with me occasionally liking some. As we lay I finally get tired and I drift off to sleep. Kenny notices and kisses me on the forehead as he puts his phone away then joins me in the REM sleep.

When I wake up again, it's really cold. I reach over to Kenny's side but Kenny isn't there. I open my eyes, sit up and look over to Kenny's side. No one is there, I look over to the restroom and the light isn't illuminating. I reach over and grab my phone and I see a text, you're still asleep but when you wake up I'm more than likely going to be at the gym- Kenny. I get up and walk over to the restroom and brush my teeth. After I finish in the restroom I walk over to my bed and I open my phone and start scrolling through Vine. Just then the door opens I jump up and run over to the door and there Kenny putting down his gym bag he looks up I jump into his arms. He boops my nose "good morning" Kenny smiles "you're pretty" I smile, "I'm all sweaty" Kenny says "I don't care" I say hugging him, he hugs me back. Kenny released the hug but hold me and looks me in the eye. He puts his forehead against mine. I just smile at him, "can I?" Kenny asks looking down to my lips, I smile "yeah" I answer Kenny backs up and leans in, I kiss him back. Kenny walks us over to the bed and sits down not releasing the kiss. I start pulling away from the kiss, Kenny opens his eyes slowly and just smiles "I need to go shower" Kenny smiles I get off him, he gets up and kisses me again then walks to the restroom.

I continue to scroll on Vine then I here a crash from the restroom, I jump so quick, I run over to the restroom and open the door. Then I look down to the floor, there's Kenny "what the fuck Kenny" I say Kenny picks his head up and looks at me "I slipped" Kenny says then drops his head I walk over to him and give him my hand he grabs it and I help him up. We walk out of the restroom and he walks over to his bag as I walk over to the bed. I look over to him and just chuckles in my head from the incident that just happened. Just then he drops his towel and my eyes go wide and I look away, he looks over to me and chuckles. "What's wrong" Kenny asks "nu-nu-nothing" I stutter Kenny chuckles as he throws on his clothes, my phone dings as Kenny walks over to the bed "who's that" Kenny asks I look at it and it's Prince "Prince" I answer, I open my phone and it reads, I'm officially in LA, "Prince just got to LA" I say "when is your flight" Kenny asks "three" I answer "oh we should be getting to the airport then" Kenny says as he walks over to his stuff I roll my eyes as I get up I grab my luggage and wait for Kenny. We walk over to my hotel room then I grab my other bags and we head over to the elevator and go down to the lobby, drop off our key cards and head out to Kenny's rental car and we are now headed to the airport.