5

It's now the year of 2018 Anderson, Gallows, Styles, and Finn have left the Bullet Club and have joined WWE. We have met some new friends; Adam Page, Cody Rhodes, Brandi Rhodes, and Jay White. Nick and Matt are now the IWGP Tag Team Champions, Kenny lost the IWGP US Championship to Jay. I vacated the Women's championship, and Kenny and I are kind of talking. Now that you're up to speed let's begin the story!

"Eve" Kenny calls I walk out of the room "yes Kenny" I smile "we have to meet up with Matt, Nick and Cody" Kenny says I look over to him "let me get ready" I sigh I walk back into the room I throw on some ripped jeans and a Bullet Club hoodie I put on some converse then walk out and Kenny is waiting "you ready" Kenny asks "yeah I'm ready" I say he gets up and we walk out of the room and to his Chevrolet Suburban. I jump into the passenger seat and buckle myself in. I get a call from Cody, I answer, "hey are you guys on your way" Cody asks "yeah we are, are we meeting up at the same place" Kenny asks "yeah Kenny" Cody says "already see you in ten" Kenny says "alright Kenny" Cody says then hangs up the phone

We finally get to the meet up place Kenny parks the car, turns off the car then gets out of the car and runs over to my side, opens my door and holds out his hand. I grab it and he grabs me by the waist and takes me out of the vehicle. When I land onto the floor Kenny closes my door and we walk into the building, we find Cody and the others then sit down at the table. "So we have a venue now" Cody says "so we're all in" I ask "hell yeah" Matt says "I have someone all in I think you guys will actually like" I say "tell us" Kenny says looking at me "Rey" I pause and the guys look at me intensely because there are a million Reys in wrestling "Mysterio" I finish Matt and Nick look at me in shock "you are fucking kidding me" Cody says I turn on my phone and go to Rey and my conversation and turn it towards the table, the text reads "hey Rey" "hey Eve what's up" "so me and a couple friends are planning this event and I was hoping that you would could wrestle in on the show" "you know what I'm in, I love helping out fellow wrestlers" "oh my gosh thank you so much Rey I'll text you when I get all the details." The boys look at me after reading the text "that's why I love this woman" Kenny says hugging me the guys look at us and Matt smiles.

A few hours later we finish updating our show called people, several were down others were to busy and now we have six matches for the show; Cody vs Nick Aldis, Hangman Adam Page vs Joey Janela, Kenny Omega vs Penta El Zero, The Golden Elite (Kota Ibushi, Matt Jackson, and Nick Jackson) vs Bandido, Rey Fenix, and Rey Mysterio, Tessa Blanchard vs Dr. Britt Baker vs Chelsea Green vs Madison Rayne, and Me (Eve Devitt) vs Allie. "I think we did good work today" Matt says "so is September 1st good for a date" Nick asks I open my calendar app "yeah that sounds good to me" I say "alright so I'm thinking around eleven matches" Cody says "so five more to go" I say and just then I got a lightbulb idea, Kenny looks over to me "what just happened in that beautiful mind of yours" Kenny says I pick up my phone and start to dial a number "I'll be right back" I say getting up as I hit call

"You're on the phone with Maxwell Jacob Friedman and I am better than you and you know it" Max says I roll my eyes "Maxwell" I say "oh Evelyn Devitt" Max says and I could tell he's smiling through the phone "how would you like to make some money" I say "is that even a question Evelyn" Max says "so me and a few friends are planning an event and I was really hoping you could be on the show" I ask "I have two conditions" Max says "what is it" I ask "one on the show I'm the highest paid wrestler there and two I don't wrestle a complete loser" Max says "how does a thousand dollars sound" I say "I'm in" Max says "great keep September 1st open" I say "done" Max says hanging up the phone. I turn off my phone and walk back to the table.

"What's up" Kenny asks "we have another person for the show but he has two conditions" I say "who is it" nick asks "no no can I guess" Cody says "go" I say as I sit down "how many hints do I get" Matt asks "one" I say "what is the hint" Kenny asks "his first condition is that he gets paid the most" I say Cody looks at me and just shakes his head "who is it Cody" Matt asks "Maxwell Jacob Friedman "Cody says "and let me guess he doesn't want to wrestle a wannabe" Kenny asks "actually his exact words were a complete loser" I say Kenny hugs me "see that is why I love her she has the" Kenny pauses "what happened" I ask "I forgot what I was saying" Kenny says "I think that's good for today" Cody says "alright I'm a go hit the gym before I go down to Chicago I'm going to surprise Finn" I say as I get up "how's he doing" Matt asks "good he has a match soon for a universal title it's new" I say the boys nod Kenny gets up "well I'm going to head out as well" Kenny says. We walk out and to his Suburban then we head back to his place.

I walk into his two bedroom, one washroom apartment. I unlock the door and walk in follow by Kenny he closes the door and locks it I turn around and he pulls me in by my waist "you make it more obvious everyday" I say booping his nose "my only question is how did you get Mysterio to do this" Kenny asks "better yet how did you get Rey's number" Kenny adds "my brother" I say "of course you did" Kenny looks down on me then leans down and kisses me. In the middle of the kiss I feel him smile I pull away "I need to go to the gym" I say "can I join" Kenny smiles "yeah yeah you can" I say. I change after we walk out to his car then we head over to the gym.