15

Finally after 4 months of being gone I'm finally allowed to go back to work. I'm just sitting on my phone when all of a sudden Kenny walks in "Nick and Matt" Kenny says in panic then runs back out I drop my phone, walk out and I see them being walk out on a stretcher, we follow them Matt gets into an ambulance, Don holds Kenny back as Michael Nakazawa gets into the ambulance "Don let Kenny go" I say "he has a match" Don says Adam gets into the ambulance. Kenny looks down at me and just shakes his head, then walks back into the building. We walk into our locker room and I sit down on the couch. Kenny joins me. I place my hand on his, he starts rubbing his head with his other hand. We just sit in silence, I think the best thing to do is just to be with him.

Just then Don walks into the locker room, Kenny starts arguing with him. Alex walks into the locker room 'what is the concern here I don't understand" Don asks I drag my hands across my face "what is the concern, my best friends just left in an ambulance that's the problem I should have went with them" Kenny says "I sent Nakazawa" Don says I look up to Don annoyed "you have a match tonight, I'm a glass half full type of guy" Don says "that's what you're calling it glass half full" Kenny says "yes look catastrophic injuries happen all I'm saying, just listen to me those two kids going to the hospital in an ambulance could be the best thing that cold have ever happened to us" Don says "oh geez" Kenny says I place my hand on his back "it allows for focus, look at us, we are in a singles match, you are back, the god of pro wrestling is back. Those kids will be fine in a few months, they'll be fine" Don says then looks back to Alex. I turn Kenny "Kenny the boys will be fine I'll go check on them if you'd like" I say "no I want you to stay with me, I need someone with me that won't piss me off" Kenny says before looking over to Don "okay, whatever you want love" I say. Don kicks Alex out and I look up to Kenny and pucker my lips, Kenny leans down and kisses me, Kenny sits down on the couch and I join him when I sit down Kenny whispers something in my car I look at Don annoyed "I'll leave you two kids alone" Don says walking out.

We just sit in the room Kenny wraps his arm around me and I rest my head on his lap. And out of nowhere I feel tears falling on my face. I look up at him "are you okay my love" I ask "I can't focus on this match I wish I could be with the boys right now" Kenny says I sit up, grab my phone and facetime Brandon "hey Evelyn how's Kenny" Brandon asks "he's okay" I answer "could I see the boys" Kenny asks Brandon hands the phone to Matt "hey Kenny" Matt says rubbing his head "are you okay my brother" Kenny asks "are you okay my brother" Kenny asks "I'ma be okay in a couple weeks" Matt answers "I'm happy to hear that" Kenny says "how are you Kenny my brother" Matt says "just worried about you guys" Kenny says "don't worry you have a match tonight, you can see us after the show" Matt says "I will definitely see you guys after the show" Kenny says "I love you brother" Matt says "I love you too brother" Kenny says "good luck on your match" Matt says "thanks man" Kenny says before hanging up the call. When the call ends, I can feel the mood shift. "You okay now" I ask looking up at him "I'm much better" Kenny says before leaning down and kissing me.

It's showtime, Kenny gets up and grabs his gear. Kenny finally gets ready, I throw on my Elite zip-up hoodie, black ripped jeans and air jordans. We head to Gorilla and wait for his music to hit. His music hits and it's time, we walk out and stand at the stage Kenny does his thing and we head down to the ring. We get into the ring and wait for El Hijo Del Vikingo, Finally Vikingo gets into the ring. I roll out of the ring and head to the commentary table. The bell rings "oh it's Evelyn Devitt how have you been" Taz asks "I'm great just pissed at the BCC" I say "so you believe it was the Blackpool Combat Club who attacked the Young Bucks" Excalibur asks "I don't believe I know it was the BCC" I answer "let's go Kenny" I say as I clap my hands. "So Evelyn what is your relationship with Omega" Schiavone asks "we are just... friends" I say as I continue to cheer on Kenny.

Vikingo gets Kenny onto a table and I was standing up scared. Vikingo did this 360 senton over the top rope. I place my hands on the back of my neck "oh my god I hope Omega's alright" I say. Kenny gets himself into the ring, I'm worried about him because I don't want him to get injured. I sit back down "Kenny please be okay" I say, Vikingo goes in for a pin "kick out Kenny" I say 1,2 "and a late kick out by Kenny" Excalibur says "come on Kenny" I say. Kenny hits Vikingo with a knee and get him up for the one-winged angel. "hell yeah" I say as I get up "thank you for having me Excalibur, Taz, Fuck you Schiavone I'ma go celebrate with my brother" I say before placing the headset onto the table and I run down to the ring. I jump into the ring and hug Kenny, Kenny wraps his arms around me and I look up at him "I'm so proud of you baby, but are you okay my love" I say, before releasing the hug Schiavone starts interviewing Kenny, Kenny starts talking when the BCC comes out Don gets out of the ring I walk backwards to the corner. They start taking out Kenny, I place my hands on the back of my neck and just then we hear sirens, I smile and Hangman comes down with a weapon in hand. Hangman scares the BCC away and Don and I go check out Kenny as Hangman stands his ground. Don gets up, Hangman turns around which somehow knocks Don over, Kenny gets up and sees Hangman. I turn to Kenny "Kenny, Adam he didn't do anything" I say, Kenny gets out of the ring looking at Hangman. I follow him. I place my hand on his chest "Kenny, Hangman didn't do anything" I repeat. Kenny and I head to the back and we head to our locker room, pack our stuff up and we head to the hospital. Kenny parks the car, we jump out of the car and run inside and to the front desk "where is Nicholas Massie and Matthew Massie's room" Kenny asks "I need to know your relation to the patients" the receptionist says "we're..." Kenny tries to say but I cut him off "we're family" I say "Nicholas is in room 37 and Matthew is in room 40" the receptionist says looking at the computer. "Awesome" Kenny says running to the rooms "thank you" I say as I follow Kenny, he walks into Nick's room and I walk into Matt's room "hey Matt" I say "hey Eve" Matt says trying to sit up "no no no Matt don't sit up" I say walking up to him.