8

We finally arrived in Japan. I grab my backpack and stand up but Kenny grabs my bag and throws it over his shoulder and grabs my hand "Kenny" I say looking up at him, Kenny looks down to me "Eve" Kenny says "you're pretty" I say "you too" Kenny says winking at me "can y'all hurry up" a person behind us says I turn around and it's Cody "Cody" I say "there are people that want to go behind you" Cody says "fine Rhodes" Kenny says as we walk off the plane and to baggage claim, we collect our bags and get a rental car.

Kenny turns on the car and heads to the hotel as I'm looking out the window seeing the beautiful surroundings I feel his hand creep onto my leg, I put my hand on his "omg Kenny we need to go there" I say slapping his hand and pointing to the anime shop in the distance "okay take a photo" Kenny says I take a photo of the shop.

A few moments later we finally arrived at the hotel. Kenny gets out of the car and runs over to my side and opens my door and I get out of the car. We walk to the back of the car and get out the bags, I get my bags but Kenny grabs them from my hand I look at him "what's that" I say looking up at him Kenny boops my nose and walks towards the building I open the door for him and he walks in I walk after him and we check in then took the elevator up to our room. Kenny drops our bags and he picks me up I wrap my legs around him and Kenny walks to the bed and sits down "Kenny" I say booping him on the nose "Eve" he says doing the same thing, I wrap my arms around his neck, Kenny kisses me on the forehead, I lean my forehead on his Kenny turns his head a bit and kisses me I kiss him back, he flips me over and gets on top of me not releasing the kiss. Just then there was a knock on the door "Kenny it's the bucks" Matt says Kenny releases the kiss and rolls his eyes. I move his head down and peck him on the lips, Kenny smiles then walks to the door and opens it, the boys walk in. I sat up and Kenny walks over to the boys "so what's up" Kenny asks Matt looks at Kenny's lips then to me then back at Kenny "what are you looking at" I ask "you guys were making out" Matt asks "Why would you say that" I ask "Kenny has glitter on his lips" Matt says Kenny whips his lip then looks at me, I did the we got catch smile "so are you guys dating" Nick asks "so why are you here" Kenny asks changing the subject "so we have about a month to finish the card for All In" Nick says "Cody should be coming in a bit" Matt says I pull out my notebook where we have all the details down. Venue- Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Date- September 1, 2018. Matches- Cody vs Nick Aldis, Hangman Adam Page vs Joey Janela, Kenny Omega vs Penta El Zero, The Golden Elite (Kota Ibushi, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs Bandido, Rey Fenix and Rey Mysterio, Tessa Blanchard vs Dr. Britt Baker vs Chelsea Green vs Madison Rayne, Evelyn Devitt vs Allie and Matt Cross vs Maxwell Jacob Friedman. Commentators- Excalibur, Don Callis, Tenille Dashwood, Mandy Leon, Dalton Castle, Ian Riccaboni, and Brent Tarring. Ring Announcer- Justin Roberts and Bobby Cruise. Referees- Earl Hebner, Jerry Lynn, Paul Turner, Rick Knox. Tiger Hattori, Todd Sinclair. Lastly Interviewers- Alicia Atout and Sean Mooney.

Shortly Cody knocks on the door Kenny walks over to the door and lets him in, Cody walks in and turns towards Kenny "damn dude we just got here and you had a girl here" Cody says "fuck" Kenny says wiping his lip but the glitter wasn't coming off "Kenny don't worry" I say grabbing a makeup whip and walking over to him, he looks down at me and I start wiping his lip and the glitter starts coming off perfectly I look him in the eyes and he was looking at me and we were just looking at each other while I clean his lip, Kenny smiles "no you two were making out" Cody says I look at him then back to Kenny "they're dating" Matt says "no we're not" Kenny says not keeping his eyes off me "can we get to work" Nick asks Kenny and I nod still looking at each other we walk over to the bed I sit down, criss cross applesauce.

"Alright Eve what do we have so far" Nick asks "alright we have a venue, Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates Illinois, a date: September 1st, 7 matches; Cody you'll be facing Nick Aldis, Kenny you are facing the great Peta El Zero Mideo, Matt and Nick you will be teaming with Kota Ibushi to face Bandido, Rey Fenix, and the legend Rey Mysterio, and I will be facing Allie. We also have Adam Page facing Joey Janela, a 4 way womens match and lastly Matt Cross going one on one with MJF. And I may or may not have worked last night and got the commentators, Ring Announcers, Referees, and Interviewers. For commentators we have Excalibur, Don Callis, Tenille Dashwood, Mandy Leon, Dalton Castle, Ian Riccaboni, and Brent Tarring, For ring announcers, Justin Roberts and Bobby Cruise. for referees, Earl Hebner, Jerry Lynn, Paul Turner, Rick Knox, Tiger Hattori and Todd Sinclair. And lastly interviewers, Alicia Atout and Sean Mooney." I update "oh my god I love you" Kenny says then places his hands on the side of my face and kisses me releases the kiss then kisses me again, when the kiss is release my eyes go wide and I look at the others and they are equally shocked "al-right- uh- we- need to find the- other- matches" Cody says pausing several times.

About an hour later we finish the car and we are now just waiting for the date to be official "wow we did so much work today" Nick says 'and we found out a great secret Kenny and Eve are dating" Matt says "we are not dating" I say "oh so you guys just sleeping together" Cody says I look over to Kenny "we have never slept together" Kenny says "mhm sure" Nick says "I would never sleep with Kenny without permission from Prince" I say "yeah that sounds like her" Matt says looking over to Nick and Cody, Kenny kisses me on the forehead before getting up "alright me and the guys are leaving so you two can be alone" Cody says. Matt, Nick and Cody get up and make their way to the door, Matt opens the door and they leave. I run over to Kenny and jump into his arms, he places his hands on my butt so I don't fall I wrap my arms around his neck "hey Eve can I be serious for a second" Kenny asks. I nod Kenny lets me go and I jump off him and walk over to the desk and sit down on the chair he pulls me towards the bed and sits down "I've known you for about eight years now and we have gotten so close" Kenny pauses "and I have grown to like you like a lot and you make me so happy so I just want to ask" he pauses again and took a deep breath "will you be my girlfriend" Kenny asks I smile the biggest smile and I jump onto him and hug him "yes Kenny" I say before kissing him Kenny kisses me back. He flips us over so he's on top of me without breaking the kiss and I chuckle a bit. After a few minutes the kiss is released and he kisses my neck down to my chest then looks up at me and smiles "I'm so happy" Kenny smiles "I love you Kenny" I say he hugs me and pecks me on the forehead "I love you too Evelyn" Kenny says.