18

I slowly sit up as I look at my phone with a bunch of comments, some love comments and somewhat hate comments, Kenny grabbed my phone and started scrolling through the comments "why did someone so handsome like Kenny By God Omega settle for someone like Evelyn Devitt" Kenny reads a comment, he locks the phone and cups my face with his hands "you know I love you, you are amazing, and I know you are the most beautiful woman in this whole world don't forget that alright" Kenny says before kissing me on the forehead, I just chuckle "what is funny about that" Kenny asks "you care about me it's cute" I chuckle Kenny rolls his eyes and walks back into the restroom. I go back to my phone and text the Bucks "Kenny is getting ready and we'll be at the arena in about half an hour" I text "almost if you need the restroom just walk in" Kenny says, I roll my eyes and walk into the restroom I grab my toothbrush and start getting ready. Kenny just stares at me "yes my love" I ask "you just look beautiful" Kenny says "Kenny By God Omega you're so cute" I say. I finish brushing my teeth I was my mouth out with some mouthwash and then I look at Kenny, Kenny walks over to me and kisses me, I kiss him back "I love you" Kenny says with a big smile "I love you too Kenny" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, Kenny wraps his arms around my lower waist "six years is a long time" I smile "it is isn't it, hey Evelyn" Kenny says "hey Kenny" I say "why don't you move in with me" Kenny says I just smile "you want me to move from St. Louis to Winnipeg" I say "why not" Kenny smiles "let's do it" I smile Kenny kisses me and I kiss him back. "Great, we have a packed house now, three dogs and two people" I say "it's okay, you wanna know why it's because I'm in love with you" Kenny smiles. "I'm in love with you too" I smile "alright get ready so we can get to the arena" Kenny says lapping my ass "alright" I say turning towards the mirror.

I throw on a Kenny Omega hoodie and some ripped jeans and a pair of classic black and red air jordans. I grab my suitcase and meet Kenny in the main area of the suite. Kenny grabs the keycard and we head down to his rental car. We finally get to the arena and see the Bucks. "Finally you guys got here" Matt says "we were just talking about some important stuff" Kenny says grabbing my hand "okay this seems more important what's up" Nick asks looking at us "we have some news to tell you guys" I say "we're moving in together" Kenny says "that's so amazing" Nick says "about damn time" Matt says "wait I never asked the question who got feelings first" Brandon asks, I look at Kenny and he looks away "really Kenny, I actually thought it would be Eve" Nick says "anyway are we going to film" I ask "yeah' Matt says the boys line up with themselves that are on the side of the trailer, Brandon presses record "wow Atlanta when's the last time we were in Atlanta right guys" Kenny says wrapping his arm around me "hot Atlanta right" Matt says fanning himself "I'm glad Shida made it" Nick says pointing at the trailer "part of the group now" Matt says "I'm part of your group now or this is all right" Brandon says "wait Hangman, Nicholas, Kenny, Matthew, Shida but I do not see me" I say "just a matter of time Eevee" Kenny says. "So I know we've been here a couple times it's been a minute since we've had a TV taping here though I couldn't even tell you when the last time" Nick says "and I remember uh the pandemic we went here for that one episode" Kenny says "I just was watching footage of that" Nick says "actually hold that watched this there was one time during the covid era when there's a complete different looking uh venue and that was here in Atlanta and I believe it was JC school" Kenny says "it was yeah" Nick says "uh it was a short limit I think we filmed like six weeks of tv" Kenny says "and you had like a hardcore match with Trent Beretta" Matt says "yeah yeah" Kenny and I answer. "It was me verus Trent" Kenny says "uh that was crazy you guys did like 100 matches" Nick says "yeah" Kenny says "like those days I would look back romantically now like yeah even though it was probably hellacious" Matt says "yeah we were bonding" Nick says "a lot of good memories" Kenny says looking down to me "well we got a six-man tonight so I'm excited to get back in there with Kenny so uh yeah let's get going" Nick says "you should check out the Supremes these aren't even released yet oh they just got them it's pretty hot I got the lows too now I got the highs" Matt says "those are nice" Nick says "I really like these ones" I says "yeah those are nice" nick says "thank you guys very nice" Matt says "Don't look at mine ain't nothing to look at here" Kenny says "those are cool" Matt says "I mean they're cool they're comfortable I spilled coffee on them though" Kenny says "I like them too yeah" Nick says "Nick what's going on there" Matt asks "I think they're called the Tokyo City Lights something like that" Nick says "hey we're on the road for a week going into the UK from here yo back to big back this week boys and girls so let's go have some fun" Matt says "let's get the work" Nick says, Brandon cuts the camera and Kenny turns to me 'don't you have a match this sunday" Kenny asks I scratch my neck "yeah just a little women's world championship match" I say "and you didn't tell me that" Kenny asks "I didn't want to worry you" I say "I want to know these big things in your wrestling history" Kenny smiles "okay" I smile.