14

We finally get to the hotel and make our way up to our room, Kenny unlocks the door and drops his bag and lets me in. Kenny walks to the restroom. I sit down on the bed and I can hear crying coming from the restroom, I get up and walk over to the restroom. I open the door and Kenny is hunch over the sink counter, I walk over to him and place my hand on his back "are you okay my love" I ask Kenny wraps his arms around me "awe baby I'm sorry" I say holding him "I think it's time for me to hang up the boots" Kenny says "are you sure about this" I ask "I don't know yet" Kenny says I just hug him, we stand there for a moment.

I release the hug, wipe a tear from his face, we walk out of the restroom and to the bed. I lie on his chest and we fall asleep.

A few months later, Full Gear, The Elite are back facing The Death Triangle for the trios titles. Kenny looks down at me "baby, you're going to do great" I say placing my hand on the side of his neck. Kenny leans down and I kiss him, he wraps his arms around me and places his head on top of mine. I waddle backwards as he joins the waddle "Kenny" Nick says Kenny looks over to him "we have a match" Matt says "one more second I haven't seen her in a while" Kenny says "Kenny you have to go" I say "you're coming with me" Kenny says "fine" I sigh I release the hug he leans down and kisses me one last time. Nick opens the door impatiently and we walk and head to Gorilla.

We make it to Gorilla, Kenny wraps his arm around me as we wait for their music to hit. Death Triangle walks out, and the best entrance I have ever seen starts Kenny kisses me before the bucks and him walk out in complete darkness. Carry on Wayward Son starts to play. The anticipation is through the roof, a spotlight goes on the boys, I couldn't help but smile. Don Callis, Michael Nakazawa, Brandon and I walk out and we walk the boys to the ring. I'm so happy that Kenny didn't hang up the boots but it's been a while, are they rusty, I thought. The boys get into the ring Brandon, Don and I get onto the apron. Brandon stays on the apron while Don and I get into the ring. The boys pose, Nick and Matt get onto the ropes Kenny joins them. The boys get hype, I smile. Nick and Kenny get off of the ropes but Matt stays on for a bit longer. Don and I get out of the ring.

The match starts and the boys haven't missed a step. I'm so proud of them. I turn on my phone, I go to Instagram and start recording. Kenny looks over to me and smiles, I just smile back. "Stop flirting, he needs to pay attention to his match" Brandon says, nudging me. I look back at Kenny and he smiles.

It's the end, I can't watch. I turn to the crowd. Just then the bell rings I turn back to the ring and the death Triangle is cheering, my face drops. I place my hands in my hair and just stand there for a second before I slide into the ring and walk to Kenny and I hold his head "are you okay my love" I ask "yeah I'm fine" Kenny says "let's go baby" I say he slowly gets up and we walk out of the ring and head to the back.

As soon as we get to the locker room, I grab my bag and head to the restroom and get ready for my title match. When I'm done getting ready I walk out of the restroom and sit with Kenny "wow" Kenny says wrapping his arm around me, I place my head on his chest.

A few matches later it's my match, I stand up "would you like us to come with you" Nick asks "no I'm okay" I say "I'm coming with you" Kenny says "fine baby you can come with me" I say Kenny gets up and we walk out of the locker room to Gorilla.

We stand there for a few moments when Jamies music hits, I wait a few moments and my music hits Kenny kisses me "and her opponent from Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland accompanied by KENNY OOOOOOOOOOMEGA, she is the AEW Interim Women's World Champion, Evelyn Devitt" Justin Roberts announces, we walk out. I do pose on the ramp. I jump onto Kenny's back. I hold my title up as he walks us to the ring.

When I get into the ring I hand the ref the title, the bell rings and we just stare each other down. We slowly walk to each other.

We eventually get out to the outside of the ring and Jamie drops me on my head and everything went black Kenny walks over to me and bends down "are you okay my love" Kenny asks I don't respond "baby baby" Kenny says shaking me gently he looks over to Paul Turner, Paul gets out of the ring and walks over to me "hey is she okay" a fan asks Kenny turns to the fan and nods. Paul places his hand in my hand, I squeeze it "she's alright" Turner whispers, Jamie notices and rolls out of the ring and throws into the ring.

I'm not really in the right mindset but I'm not going to give up, these fans didn't pay for half a match, Kenny and Cody always get pissed at me when I do this but I'm not going to disappoint the fans. Jamie knows that I'm not alright so she finishes the match quickly by hitting the haterade and pinning me one, two, three. Kenny gets into the ring and checks me out "what's your name" Kenny asks "Evelyn" I answer "where are we" he asks I place a hand on my head and look up at him, Kenny's face drops "Turner" Kenny calls the ref over "what's wrong Kenny" Turner asks "baby where are we" Kenny asks again "I... I don't know" I say tears rolling down my face Turner's face drops Jamie tries to sell the act but she looks at me concerned "she's not okay" Kenny mouths, Revel, Jamie and Britt out of the ring and heads to the back Kenny helps me out of the ring and I sit on the apron and my head is pounding at this point Kenny picks me up bridal style and we head to the back, not even dropping by anyone he walks us straight to the doctors "Evelyn I saw that are you okay" Sampson asks "Kenny we're at Newark, New Jersey" I say "what is today's date" Sampson asks "I never know the date" I say "can you confirm this" Sampson asks Kenny "she is the worst with dates" Kenny says "what is today's show" Sampson asks "Full Gear" I answer "baby what's the name of our two dogs" Kenny asks my face drops I look up at him "I... I can't re ...remember" I say "do you know the breed" Kenny asks "I... I don't know" I say a tear rolling down my face. "As soon as you hit the ground did you feel like you had a headache" Sampson asks "no not as soon as I hit ground but now I do" I say "do you feel dizzy, nauseous, do you feel like vomiting" "dizzy very, nauseous kinda, vomiting," I pause as I try not to throw up "yes" I continue, Doctor Sampson pulls aside Kenny "you were out there with her what happened when she hit ground" Sampson asks "she lost consciousness as soon as I realize I called Paul over but when he tested it she squeezed his hand but I believe that was just out of instinct" Kenny says "but I couldn't really tell because Jamie realized that Eve wasn't alright and threw her into the ring and finished the match" Kenny adds. "Don't get scared but Eve does have a concussion so please call me if anything and stay with her" Sampson says Kenny nods. They walk back into the room and Kenny walks over to me "ready to go baby" Kenny asks "yeah I answer as I get up and we walk to our locker room. When we walk into the room Nick and Matt stands up "are you okay Evelyn" they ask Kenny shakes his head no "what happened" Nick asks Kenny points at his head "oh shit" Matt says "me and Eve are going to head to the hotel" Kenny says handing me a hoodie, I throw it on as Kenny grabs our luggage "be safe you two" Matt says "we will" Kenny says then opens the door I walk out and we head out to the parking lot, we jump into Kenny's rental car and head to the hotel.