22

After being a heel with The Bucks, and Okada tonight I decided to leave. They attack Tony Khan, the boss of AEW and recruiting the ScapeGoat, Jack Perry. I knew it was time to be the one in control and do the right thing, so I left the Elite and now I'm on my own.

Tony Khan hugs Jack Perry when the elite and I come out, they start beating up TK, Nick and Matt do their Tony Driver, I drop to my knees trying to help out TK, The Elite walk to the stage while I grab a mic. "Young Bucks, what the hell, Jack, this is your boss and Okada." I say before changing to Japanese. "岡田、馬鹿か、あれはお前の上司だし、お前ら全員に、来週はケニーが来るから、こんなクソをやったら、俺はお前らとやりたいだ。私はあなたたちがいなくても、この会社で最高のEVPになることができますし、そうするでしょう、私はビジネスにとって最善を尽くします。だから、とりあえず、親切にファックオフしてください。" (Okada, are you dumb, that's your boss, and to all of you, Kenny's coming next week, if you pull some shit like this, I'm done with you. I can and will be the best EVP in this company without you guys, I will do what's best for business. So for the mean time, just kindly fuck off.) Everyone except Jack's eyes go wide, I drop the mic and try to help out TK.

The show continues when Renee Paquette comes up to me, "Hey Eve, everyone wants to know what did you tell the Elite" "Renee we are great friends so I will tell you," I pause and I look at the camera "you'll find out next week." I look back at Renee to tell her that I need to go see how TK's doing. And I walk away.

Finally next week and Kenny's back the only people that know is me and the elite. Me and Kenny roll up to the arena and I grab his hand "we can turn this car around if you're not ready" I ask, Kenny cups my face with a hand, "I've been ready don't be worried I'm alright." Kenny smiles, I smile back. We grab our bags and head inside.

Justin Roberts announces Kenny but I'm scared shitless, after reading off Kenny's accomplishments "HE IS KENNY OOOOOOOOOMEGA" I walk out with him, we stand on the stage, he leans down and kisses me, I stand there clapping while he walks down to the ring, once he's in the ring I walk to the back.

"A few months back I was diagnosed with diverticulitis. I'll spare you the gory details in case you don't know what that is but after spending 10 days in the hospital the doctors told me Kenny you're one of the lucky ones you were 24 hours away from dying. I said cool story doc can you patch me up and send me back to Dynamite. He said Kenny it's not that simply we need to get what's in you out of you and if we cut you open now we're going to have to filet you open and you're going to have, to have a colostomy bag for six months, possibly the rest of your life so I said to the doctor and if I don't, he said that's fine but for the rest of your life you're going to have a ticking Time Bomb. Where you might not know where, when or why but you might just one day wake up in the hospital having the surgery done to you anyway any sort of blunt force trauma to the stomach could kill you since that day I can't lie I had to stop watching because my hands would shake. I was scared for the first time in my career, I felt pathetic, I felt like a coward and I felt like maybe the point today was to come out and explain to you that I had to retire and then I did something. I turned on AEW for the first time the other day and I watched Dynasty, I saw Swerve make history, I saw my beautiful fiance go through hell in a street fight with her best friend, and I saw Will Ospreay and Bryan Danielson put on one of the great matches I've ever seen in my life, and I wish I could say I was happy but when I looked back down my hands were shaking again and the Tremors got worse and I thought wait a minute, am I really scared of being a wrestler. And that's not what it was when I came out here and I heard the call from Justin Roberts and I heard each and every one of you chanting my name. It made me realize something very important. Yes, I was scared but that's life, the reason why I was shaking is because I was going through withdrawal. I needed to be back in this ring more than I wanted to breathe living is being in this ring being called the best is what fueled me and it hurt me and I hated it that all the best shows the best pay-per-views, the best wrestlers on the planet are in the conversation for being the best and I've already been forgotten. So I made a promise to myself and I'm making a promise to each and every one of you, this isn't over until I exhaust every option if there's a 10% chance, a 5% chance, a 1% chance, bag or no bag, you guys aren't done with Kenny Omega. I made a mission statement to change the world. And that brings me on to the second piece of business when we're talking about colostomy bags, why not take about two other shitbags while we're at it Matthew and Nicholas. You've been running rough shot over this company and embarrassing yourselves more than you've embarrassed yourselves ever before in the past and you can do that you're free to do that as EVPs but what you forgot is that there's one other EVP. I may be fired from the elite but you can't fire me as an EVP so as far as I'm concerned until someone says otherwise, a part of the power in this company belongs to the best bout machine." Kenny couldn't continue cuz Okada's music hits, fuck they're going to kick Kenny's ass. I drop my head in my hands. "The rainmaker, the best bout machine, it's funny we had a bit of a rivalry over in New Japan. What do you say? Give me a couple of months, we'll settle it right here in an AEW ring, how does that grab you." Kenny asks looking straight at Kenny, "I'm sorry Kenny I'm the best bout machine now," Okada says and out of nowhere Perry comes out. Fuck! And Okada grabs a chair. Jerry starts swinging but Kenny throws shots at Perry before hitting him with a SnapDragon then grabs his side. Okada trips Kenny and Jack hits Kenny in the midsection. And Kenny falls. The Bucks come out looking concerned. I ran out to see if Kenny's okay. The Bucks grab Kenny and hit him with an EVP trigger. They start beating him up and I stand in the corner, FTR runs out and the Elite scurry away. I thank FTR and I slide over to Kenny and he's in pain, I grab him "baby its going to be okay" I cry, I lay my head on his chest and put my hand on his pain, the docs come over and I let them check him out, then they put him on a stretcher. We walk him to the back when the Elite pop up. "No" I yell, while they start attacking FTR, I try to protect Kenny. They walk up to Kenny, Matt starts talking to him, saying it's time to go away. I feel arms wrap around me and hold me back, I look around and it's Jack Perry, "Fuck you" I yell before spitting at him. He lets go of me but it's too late, I walk over to Nick and Matt and push them "You are assholes, I'm done, fuck you guys." Tears rolling down my face, Matt just smiles before walking away I walk over to Kenny and hold him in my arms "baby, I'm sorry" tears filled in my eyes while the camera pans away. While the camera pans the only thing I could think is, he called me his Fiance.