[1]

First and foremos I do not own Twilight or its Characters. 

It was Friday and three days ago was her surprise party since then Edward and the rest of the Cullens weren't in school. Edward left Bella in the woods after breaking up with her in such a cruel way and she only stopped crying once it started raining when suddenly her thinking had cleared. It wasn't just her thinking, it was like her whole brain had cleared so much and it made her stay where she was after all there was no rush now to go after him. She is a lesbian and he had glamour her the moment she met him in school. Her mind plays out the events after meeting him now she can remember the things he tried to do to her that weren't normal and every time her mind went into a fog and she would lose herself in it.

The first thing she realized is that whenever it rained her mind and feelings for Edward would always clear up and she would wonder why she was with him and she knew she didn't love him or even like him for that matter, but once he showed up unannounced her mind would once again be fuzzy as well as her feeling. She realized that he would always put his arm around her when it rained. He would talk to her, kiss her head breathing his breath on her before hugging her on occasion. She recalls it being particularly bad whenever she got in his car or whenever she finished in the shower and went into her bedroom and she would get dressed and have thoughts of him once again. She was confused a lot around him but he'd touch her and like a force, her feelings and confusing thoughts were gone and it was all about him in her mind.

This revelation brought up a particular memory of when Edward brought her up to the mountains during school after discovering who or what he really was and wanting to confront him. She recalls what he said about humans or more specifically how she was drawn to the allure of their face, voice, and smell. Realizing this she knows he was essentially drugging her.

She also recalls going to visit Jacob and how she would be semi-clear-headed but she was never fully free of not thinking of Edward. The only thing she can figure out is that his scent must be all over her clothes. Looking down at her soaked jacket she brings her arm up to her face to sniff and sure enough her mind and feelings go back to Edward, but now that she realized what he has been doing to her she's pissed instead of infatuated. She's also glad that the effect didn't last long as long as she pulled her arm away and didn't bury her nose in her jacket.

She can't trust anything that she has ever felt for him and knows it was all a lie. She realizes he's been drugging her with his vampire ways. With this thought, she stands up and turns in the direction in which they walked into the woods and she pulls out her phone from her jacket pocket and calls Jacob to get Leah's number knowing she's a shifter.

The phone rings a few times but no one picks up until the fifth ring and it's the older voice of Billy.

"Hello?" Billy says sounding winded and she frowns having made him rush to the phone in his wheelchair.

"Hi, Billy. It's Bella. Would Jake be there by any chance?"

"Hi Bella, no sorry you've just missed him."

"Ohh... That's too bad. Um... could you give me Leah's number then? I thought I had it but it's not in my phone." Bella says lying with hopes he won't ask why she's asking for it.

"Sure." He says and he rattles off Leah's number and Bella starts to repeat it in her head.

"Thanks, Billy. I'm going to call her before I forget it. Bye." She says and he chuckles. and says, "Bye."

Bella quickly dials the number and she can hear a car in the distance so she knows she's close to her house she keeps walking hoping that Leah is home because she definitely doesn't want to wait outside all day with it raining.

"Hello." Says the groggy voice of Leah's.

"Hi, Leah. I'm sorry for waking you up, this is Bella and I need your help." Bella says without any urgency but with a little seriousness in her voice.

"What do you need help with?" Leah asks annoyed and sits up in bed looks at the time and sees she's only been asleep for two hours.

"I need you to come to my house and trash anything that has a vampire's scent on it. The Cullen's have left and I'm starting to realize something and I can't go into the house until everything Edward and Alice touched is gone for me to prove what I think he has been doing to me." Bella says being completely honest and she hears shuffling around on the other end followed by a door shutting. "What do you mean left? Do you mean they moved or something; are you saying the Cullens left their precious pet behind." Leah says with a pissed angry tone.

"I think I was more like a prisoner than a pet if my theory is correct." Bella says with a little bite to her tone and Leah laughs on the other end and Bella hears a car starting.

"Okay, this I gotta hear!" Leah says and she speeds out of her driveway.

"Edward brought me into the woods behind my house to break up with me in a very cruel way and he said his family has already left. I have a theory that he was using some type of glamour on me. I was also told that mates supposedly can't leave their mate and it got me thinking about a time he told me that he could draw me in with his face, voice, and scent. Vampires don't need to breathe and I can remember when he would take deep breaths a lot and then he would sigh and his breath or scent would come over me. I think he was drugging me and now that I'm clear I know he was and that's why I ended up dating him I don't think my feelings for him were real at all now that I'm clear-headed and I hate him. He also went all the way to Alaska which also proves I'm not his mate." Bella says and she knows that before she moved to Fork's she was finally coming to terms that she doesn't even like guys and bam she meets Edward and she forgot all about being gay.

"That's fucked up. Are you sure they have left town?" Leah says surprised and also pissed off.

Bella found her way out of the woods and is standing on her back porch to not get rained on anymore and to have her clothes drip most of the rainwater off so that she doesn't track it through the house and have to clean it up later.

"I hope so. My clothes are soaked and I think the rain has cleared my mind I'm afraid to go into my house and get hit by his scent again and have my mind become muddy with thoughts of him.

"Fuck. Well, I'm driving fast, and if I get a ticket you're paying for it Swan because I'm broke." Leah says and she laughs at the end and Bella chuckles.

"I'm sure I can get Charlie to take care of it and I'll give you money for gas."Bella says still chuckling and Leah laughs harder.

"Yeah okay." Leah says once she's done laughing.

"I can't believe he took you into the woods to break up with you and just left you out there. What a fucking asshole." Leah angrily says and Bella nods and she remembers Leah can't see her.

"I know and I'm not even pissed about it now that my mind is clear. The only thing I'm pissed about is how stupid I've been, and I had no control over it and if I'm right, he was doing it from our first encounter and that leaves me so angry, and I really fucking hate him."

"Damn straight! You should be beyond angry and hate the mother fucking leeches. By the way, I'm glad you called me. I'll have everything out of your room as soon as I get there and I know you wouldn't want any of the guys going through your stuff." Leah says wanting her childhood friend back whom she had a crush on and who had a backbone back then and didn't take anyone's shit.

"Thank you, Leah. You don't know how much I appreciate this and I definitely owe you one."

"Yeah, you do. Feed me and we'll call it even." Leah says with humor and Bella laughs.

"Consider it done."