[14]

Leah and Bella eat their pizza in the quiet kitchen after heating it up in the oven and when Bella eats one full pizza she can't believe she isn't even full yet.

"This is crazy, I've eaten enough food today for at least four people. Do you think that when we are in wolf form we should eat like real wolves? I know that an adult grey wolf can eat about twenty-two pounds in a single feeding. We're the size of a small horse so I bet taking down a single deer and eating it clean would calm this hunger down so that when we're human we just eating regularly each meal." Bella says looking so cute to Leah and she laughs because it's already been tried.

"Why are you laughing? I'm being serious. We should try it." Bella says and she picks up the second pizza of hers and brings it to the fridge but leaves the chicken wings to eat.

"It's been done and we are more human than you think Bella, it's like putting a plate of meat tartar in front of you and also putting a perfectly seasoned grilled sirloin next to it. Which one would you pick?" Leah asks and Bella sighs and sits down.

"Fine. I get it." Bella says slightly annoyed and she opens the container of wings.

"Good, because I hate to see you throw it all up. It's not pretty, trust me babe." Leah says putting two slices of her second pizza on the empty box and she closes the other box with pizza in it and brings it to the fridge.

"Well, if that's the case wolves are carnivores, so we should think about adding a cattle farm or BBQ restaurant to justify how much meat will be delivered."

"I love your mind babe." Leah says smirking and Bella smiles and she can't wait until they get everything taken care of because she's been thinking of having sex all day.

"I'm done." Bella says closing the container that still has chicken in it and pushes her chair back and gets up in need to wash all the greasy and sauce off her hands.

"La Push gets a lot of tourists so all your ideas are great and it will give a lot of people jobs and bring more money to the Rez all year instead of just the summer." Leah says coming up behind Bella and kisses her clothed shoulder.

"I figured and I know the government doesn't help out a whole lot and I hope I don't hurt anyone's chances of getting funds or grants later." Bella says and she moves aside for Leah to wash her hands.

Bella dries her hands leaning against the counter trying not to think of anything else and she realizes her mind is so sharp and focused and the ideas of what she can do with all the money sitting in her account that Alice said will continue to grow when she sells some stocks.

"Ready to tackle all the clothes?" Leah says with humor and Bella hands her the dish towel.

"Yes, but I usually wash my clothes before I wear them." Leah nods and she smirks.

"The smell won't bother you that much and anything on them won't affect you now, but if you want to wash them we can tonight."

Bella shakes her head and pulls out her new cell phone Alice got her from her pocket. "I have two people who don't sleep who can wash everything and I don't know why I didn't ask her to do that to begin with." She says shooting off a text and then pockets her phone.

"Cool we can at least take care of the boxes of shoes and all the accessories you got." Leah says and they head upstairs and when they get into the room the downstairs door opens.

"Can I come up to your room Bella?" Alice asks from downstairs.

"Yeah, we're about to take out the shoes and accessories." Bella says and Alice is next in the doorway but doesn't enter the room after hearing about how Edwards's scent affected her.