[8]

Bella enters Leah's room and closes the door behind her then looks for her clothes and ends up finding them on the bed.  She gets dressed she sees the harness with the dildo on the floor and she grins remembering how much pleasure Leah gave her.

When she's dressed she leaves the bedroom and then uses the bathroom to wash up and brush her hair.  There is a knock on the door followed by it opening and her bag is pushed through a small crack making Bella giggle at Leah not wanting to look in her eyes. This reminds her that she hasn't seen the bite mark yet so she pulls her shirt aside seeing the wide-spaced marks that definitely don't look human at all and it's not a surprise to her. What is a surprise is that the puncture marks are all scabbed over already. 

She fixes her shirt then opens her bag to get her toothbrush and uses their toothpaste to brush her teeth. When she's done she grabs her bag and leaves the bathroom leaving her toothbrush in one of the empty toothbrush holders since she'll need it during the rest of the weekend.

Back in Leah's room, she drops her bag off seeing the exotic beauty sitting on the bed that's made and she notices Leah has also picked up a little.

"Ready?" Bella asks softly and she watches Leah stand keeping her gaze down then she hugs Bella.

"I'm sorry I'm being such a wimp." Leah softly says.

Bella frowns and his her tighter.
"Protecting yourself is a strong quality so stop calling yourself a wimp, because it's a poor depiction of what you are." Bella says and Leah is impressed with how Bella doesn't treat her any differently and actually supports her like she always has.

"I missed you being a smart ass." Leah says and then she kisses Bella's head.

"You know if you are going to shift you'll have to go shopping again because I grew out of all my clothes and at that point I had thought I stopped growing, but shifting makes you get taller and you put on muscle." Leah tells her before releasing her. 

Bella turns and goes to the door. "Oh, well. I'll just save what I have left from today and shop when I need to."

Leah starts walking with Bella and they are quiet going down the stairs. When they get to the door they put their shoes on then Leah takes Bella's hand and unlocks the door opening it wide letting Bella go first then she shuts the door behind her never letting Bella's hand go for the whole walk to Sam and Emily's house and not even when she is knocking on the door.

The door opens and Bella hears the loud noise of a movie and talking inside the house like there's more than just Emily and Sam inside.

"Hey, Leah. Hi Bella. What brings you guys here? Sam said he gave you the weekend off so you could cheer Bella up." Emily questions and she gives a soft smile as Bella steps outside and shuts the door behind her.

"I came to talk to you and Sam, but I guess I'll talk to you first since you're right in front of me," Leah says and Bella squeezes her hand in support.

"I don't want to rehash anything and I don't want to draw this out.  So, with saying that I guess I'm ready to hear you out now, but I want to say that I forgive you because I know you couldn't stop the imprint. I was hurt sure, but I was madder than anything that my best friend and cousin would betray me behind my back and I was mad that you didn't make him break it off with me first. So, I forgive you Emily, but I'm sorry to say that I don't trust you anymore and I don't know if we could ever get what we had back, but I'm willing to act like a distant cousin and okay friend for now at least." Leah says and Bella squeezes her hand to ground her and to let her know she's there and that she's proud. Leah needed it to get all of that out no doubt to fully heal.