[6]

Bella quickly gets on the bed and right away she's nervous that she might be too wet after everything hearing Leah moan so much she checks herself and just as she thought she was soaked.  Leah walks in seeing the smile on Bella's face she's caressing her belly and she looks like she's thinking of everything she just did.

"Look at you all naked and gorgeous just waiting for me to pleasure you and take your virginity is such a turn-on." Leah says slowly walking to the bed and then crawling on it and up to her new lover she knows she has to be careful with her weight and she leans her body to the side of Bella and begins kissing her.

"Are you ready?" Leah asks wanting to make sure.

"Yes. I'm yours Leah, you have me so soaked." Bella says and that's all Leah needs to begin kissing her neck and her gums tingle she pulls back with her head facing the pillow and she feels them with her tongue finding them normal.  Bella looks at her amused and Leah turns seeing it from the corner of her eye she smirks then kisses her shoulder now instead and there is no tingling again so she moves her body to hover over her working her mouth down to her chest and one hand is caressing her body anywhere she can touch.

Bella moans when Leah's mouth is over her nipple and she swears that she feels whatever Leah is doing the sensation is felt on her clit and she can wait until Leah's mouth is there. "That feels so good." Bella moans out watching Leah Leah is looking at her mouth and her expression is full of hunger.

"I know, and now you know what you did to me when you were giving mine the same attention," Leah says moving to the other breast where she gives equal affection.  Bella watches of course and is glad she waited this long because she doesn't think she'd experience a first time like this.

Leah moves down to her hips and she licks, kisses, and nips at her hip bones and licks her way down to her bare mound.  Bella hears the growl over the music when Leah smells her scent then she feels her hot tongue lick a long lick from the edge of her crack up to her mound and she continues to lick like a cat licking up milk and savoring it.

"You taste like sweet like honey did you know that?" Leah asks then she goes back to licking.

"No, I didn't, I don't even like honey, but I eat pineapple most mornings." Bella says breathlessly as she feels so much and she feels that she's being cherished.

Leah licked her wetness and next she begins licking in between she stiffen her tongue and pokes her vagina opening and Bella grips the sheets watching if she wasn't sure before, she is now and she wants Leah to fuck her with a dildo.

With the gush of wetness coating her tongue she hums loving the taste and she wonders if Bella got turned on by the thought of getting fucking with the strap-on, but first she wants to make her orgasm.

Leah is on her clit next and she watches and listens to Bella like how Bella did when she ate her out. Bella moans and licks her lips watching and Leah decides to insert a finger.  She's gentle but her finger slices in with how wet she is and Leah now knows Bella uses her fingers to pleasure herself.  With that knowledge she adds a second finger entering slowly to wet it first then she adds her fingers together and Bella starts thrusting, her fingers slide all the in and she knows Bella will be able to take one of the smaller dildos just fine or maybe in the next size up.

"Yes...oh, Leah!! Bella says then she moans loudly and Leah can feel her orgasm so she slowly all movement to a soft caress letting Bella ride her orgasm out.

"Wow. Leah." Bella says caressing her body moving like a cat stretching Leah giggles and gets off the bed while putting her fingers into her mouth.

"Do you want to pick it out?" Leah asks while standing near the toys. Bella gets up and walks over to the erotic beauty and she looks over all the options.