[11]

Sam can see everything Leah is seeing and she knows it but she couldn't take her eyes off Bella and of course, Sam was still running towards them.

Leah started whining when Bella started panting and the fever was making her sweat like crazy and the fog around her was becoming thicker making her even harder to see.

Suddenly Leah and Sam both witness the first non-Quileute woman who is Leah's imprint shift from a bite she received from her imprint it only took less than twenty-four hours for her to shift post-bite yet what they are seeing now is much different than everyone else's first shift including their own.  Bella is so quiet and the thick fog around her isn't normal.

'Leah?' Bella says standing low to the ground feeling the pain gone, however, she still feels hot all over, but not boiling like before. She looks up at the wolf knowing it's her imprint and when her eyes meet hers she feels the gravity move and her world shifts and she feels the connection to Leah. It's what's holding her to the earth and nothing else matters but Leah and scenes of the future play on reel going fast forward and then it is over and she is looking at Leah so pretty in her wolf form.

They are both facing one another while Bella sees their beautiful future playing out and it's beautiful and full of love and possibilities for a great future.

"That was you imprinting and you are once again right. Your wolf is so beautiful baby." Leah says in awed shock and love and Bella sniffs and smells her imprints arousal.

Bella looks down or tries at least to make Leah smile and she can't see anything, but she can feel something shifting.

'Leave Sam.' Leah says and Bella looks up and she growls a loud and menacing growl when she smells him well before she even sees him.

She stops growling and goes down ready to attack just in with her eyes up looking at Leah. 'Why can't I hear him?' Bella says and Leah shakes her head blocking her thoughts from Sam. Both wolves hear his retreat and are thankful he wasn't that close and Bella relaxes out of her stance and then goes to her mate. Bella kisses her which turns out to be a big sloppy lick all over her snout since they don't exactly have lips and the thing that shifted under her jerks when she hears Leah giggle in her head.

"How do I turn back or do I have to run or something?" Bella asks and Leah keeps laughing because Bella keeps licking her.  Bella walks around her mate nudging her playfully and licking her fur all over feeling the urge to do so.

"What are you doing?" Leah asks in her head and her eyes are closed since Sam is still running home Leah doesn't want him to see Bella and she keeps her mind blank and knows Bella's wolf wants to put her scent on her.

"I'm getting to know your wolf, now be still please." Bella says and she wishes for them to have some privacy and unknowing to Bella her shield comes over them and Leah can no longer hear Sam and her eyes open and she turns knocking heads with Bella.

"What?" They both say at the same time.

"Why can't you stay still woman?" Bella says and Leah gets turned on so she licks Bella like she did to her wolf face.

"Sam was running and now I can't hear him. He was cut off and I know he isn't near the his house yet." Leah says and licks Bella's back and the thing under her feels even harder.

"I wanted privacy and wished for it."

"You wished for us to have privacy? Why?"

"I don't like him in your head while I get to know your wolf and I'm not sure...but something is going on underneath me and I can't see shit under me." Bella says getting frustrated and Leah laughs because Bella's hair was so long and now her white fur looks like an Afghan hound but as a wolf. Of course Bella hears this and she laughs.