[13]

When the girls finally pull into the driveway behind Bella's truck it's past eleven P.M.  The lights are all still on the lower floor and Sue's car is still in the driveway behind Charlie's cruiser.

"Why don't you go in and tell them everything and I'll get all the bags." Leah says once the SUV is shut off.

"I will thank you, baby." Bella says and she kisses Leah and she keeps it a peck until later. Before she leaves she takes the folder that has the title Jasper signed over for one dollar.

Inside the adults are talking and watching a TV show but it's muted and Bella goes into the living room dressed in new clothes and shoes.

"Okay, first I didn't spend any of your money." She says and she hands her dad back the cash and his card along with the folder and they all look at her new haircut that she also got.

"I learned that Edward lied to his whole family and lied to me as well. His family didn't want to leave, but he made them all vote and told them a bunch of lies to get some of them on his side and the vote was four to three. Alice, Jasper, and Emmett wanted to stay because I'm their best friend and little sister, but since Edward won they had to leave and he told them I didn't want to see them ever again and that's why none of them said goodbye to me. Jasper wants to kill him now, but to start fucking with him Alice moved around some of his stocks that he never deals with or monitors and I'm now rich and I don't feel bad about it...at all." They all had angry expressions but they all looked surprised at the last part and Leah nodded now standing next to Bella.

Bella laughs looking at Leah and seeing how she put the bag a lot of bags up her arms. "Impressive baby, but what if my neighbors saw." Leah laughs shaking her head.

"They didn't I checked, I'm going to bring these upstairs." Leah tells the wide-eyed adults and she goes upstairs walking sideways.

"Why did Jasper give you his vehicle?" Charlie asks now looking over the title in his daughter's name.

"I made a comment I was going to buy a car with some of the money and it ended up with me now owning the Denali." Bella says and Charlie frown shaking his head.

"Trust me, if I didn't like the color they were going to buy me one in a color I did like. He also didn't take it when they left, since he changed his mind and was going to trade it in and now I'm saving him paperwork."

"Yeah, they even bought me clothes which I refused countless times, but I ended up with bags in my hands, I don't even know if I'll wear them. She also asked me Seth's sizes and they got him some clothes and shoes as well. Alice even said she wants to go shopping again next weekend." Leah says informing them and Bella smiles at how Leah got to experience Alice and how she shops.

"Wow." Charlie says and the other two nod and seem a bit worried for some reason.

"Don't worry, we said thank you to them." Bella says and their parents look like they don't know what to say now.

Leah kisses Bella's cheek and goes outside to get the rest of Bella's bags.

"How long will they be staying." Billy asks and Bella goes into the kitchen to get a glass of water and she brings it back and sits on the couch with Sue.

"She didn't say, but she did say they are packing up their stuff at the house so it's not permanent. She's still my best friend and she doesn't care that I'm a shifter or that Leah is my imprint.  In fact, they were both extremely happy for us and even hired a contractor from Seattle to build us a house and also build a proper shifter house that we could all hang out at.   We even ate in the mall and once she saw Leah and I eat she went crazy on her phone and started ordering food that would be delivered here every month she told me once the house and shifter house were built she said even more food would be delivered more than once a month. And before you say anything she is taking care of my account to manage the stocks she put the money in and she's already made a lot of money since she gets visions of the stock market.  I trust her, and Leah and I okayed it all." Bella says and Leah comes back in having heard her imprint.