[7]

Leah goes to the bathroom first to wash up and brush her teeth so there isn't any scent of blood she throws the tissue in the toilet and then flushes it leaving the bathroom. She hears her mom downstairs and Leah goes right to her mom and she said hugs her.

"Whoa Leah what's wrong honey, not that I don't mind the hug but you seem really upset."

"Can you sit down in the living room I got to check something." She says to her mom when she pulls back and Sue nods.

"Okay." Sue says and she goes to the living room while Leah goes to the door and sniffs the air to see if any shifters are close by, but she doesn't smell anyone and she goes back inside and closes and locks the door.

She takes a deep breath before going into the living room sits opposite her mother and faces her.

"You know about my crush on Bella since we were little?" Leah asks and Sue smiles softly remembering the day her daughter told her about liking Bella like a boy likes a girl.

"I remember." She says and doesn't say anything else because ever since Sam they haven't had any heart-to-heart since then.

"The crush never truly left, it was still there and tonight Bella told me that when she was in Phoenix she knew she was a lesbian, and coming here Edward used glamour on her erasing that part of who she really was." Sue's eyes widen and she covers her mouth.

"Oh my God, is she okay?" Sue asks looking up at the ceiling where Bella is and Leah sighs.

"She's fine, the effect of his glamour is gone and we got rid of everything that he scented in her room, and by doing that the fog lifted.  The Bella you saw tonight was the real Bella and I won't go into detail but we had sex and... at the end of our joined orgasms I didn't realize my wolf came out but I bit her and I must have blacked out during it and it caused Bella to also faint." Sue stands up with wide eyes and goes to the stairs Leah gets up following her.

"She's breathing and I didn't tear her throat out. I only pierced the crook of her neck near her shoulder." Leah whispers following her up the stairs but Sue doesn't stop or say anything, her main focus is to check Bella over.

Sue enters the room and she sees all the adult toys and ignores it all since they are both consenting adults and what they do behind closed doors is their privacy.

She grabs a candle gets on the bed and brings it to Bella's neck right away she sees the puncture marks that are wolf and she's in shock knowing what this is but she schools her shocked look to a neutral one and gets off the bed.  She puts the candle back and doesn't say anything until she's downstairs sitting on the couch again.

"Your silence is scaring me." Leah says sitting down and hugging herself.

"Since I took over your father's position I've been doing a lot of reading in the achieves that the council covets and only council members are allowed to view. That's what I was doing tonight actually and there wasn't a meeting." Sue confesses and Leah perks up and turns to her.

"Do you know why I bit her then?" Leah asks biting her lip and Sue nods.

"I think so...I read two different things but we will just have to see when Bella wakes up." Sue says and Leah shakes her head.

"Don't play council games mom, just tell me what you know." Leah says and she stares at her mom with tears in her eyes Sue sighs and takes Leah's hand.

"You don't realize it because of your grief of Sam and Emily, you've closed yourself off to finding your mate and your wolf knew that and that's why you haven't imprinted yet. What happened up there was your wolf protecting your mate." Leah pulls back in shock and she feels herself vibrate and begins to breathe hard to calm herself down. She stands up and backs away from the couch and away from her mom.