[2]

Bella sat in Leah's car after she unlocked the house door for her and Leah went right in without knowing what to do. That was an hour ago. Leah had given her a dry hoodie and shorts to change into since she still stunk like Edward apparently and she didn't want her sitting in her car with her wet stinky clothes on. Bella didn't hesitate and she changed and gave the clothes to Leah she took them into the house and got to work.

Bella watched out the car window seeing Leah bring garbage bag after garbage bag of her stuff that had Edward and Alice's scent and put them on the bed of the truck to be thrown away later. She also brought the rug from her bedroom down and she wonders how she's going to explain that one to her dad.

Leah finally stands on the porch with the door open and waves Bella to come to the house. Bella gets out of the car and jogs over to her. "I left the windows open in your bedroom. The fucker's scent was over everything. I left your mattress and rocking chair up there but his scent is still on them even after I sprayed them with a bleach solution." Leah says sighing and shaking her head.

"Damn." That is all that she can say and it's no wonder her mind was always on him when she was in her room.

"Well, it's Friday and I guess you can crash at my house for the weekend and see if leaving the windows open will air it out some. Also, I found pictures and plane tickets under the loose floorboard in your room." Leah says and she bends down and hands Bella a shoebox that she knew she had in her closet.

"It must have been Edward because I didn't put them there." Bella says annoyed and she clenches her fist looking into the box.

"I figured as much. Anyway, I saw that you can refund them if you want and we can go do that and you can use the money to get a new mattress, clothes, and a rug. Fewer questions from you Dad that way." Leah says and Bella looks up from the ticket seeing that she's right and she nods at her.

"Thank you. Are you free this weekend by chance?"

"You're welcome. Unfortunately, no, but I can call Sam and make him take me off patrol." Leah says with an evil smirk and Bella grins and then laughs.

"Okay."

"Oh, the kitchen and bathroom are safe for you to go into if you want to get your toothbrush. I'm afraid every stitch of clothing was touched either by Alice or Edward and your closet and dresser are empty now I even sprayed them with bleach water to see if the smell went away on the dresser and inside the closet, but it might have to be sprayed again before you put any new clothes inside them. The pictures on your wall even smelt but maybe airing the room out will lessen it so you don't have to throw them away." Leah says pulling her phone out and Bella shakes her head as the hate for the vampires increases.

"My hate is growing at an exponential rate." Bella says and Leah nods and sees how mad she is and also sees the goosebumps on her skin.

"Come on let's get you back into my car and I'll call Sam while you call your dad and tell him you spending the weekend with me. It will give your room a chance to air out and I don't want to go back in there anytime soon." Leah says rubbing her nose with one hand and with the other, she dials Sam's number on her phone and goes inside to lock the door and shut the lights off first before closing the door.

"Why are you still awake Leah? I thought you would've been sleeping by now. Is something wrong?" Sam says with concern in his tone and Leah gets annoyed with his so-called caring about her after what he did to her.

"Well, Dad." She says sarcastically and continues to tell him why she called. "Bella needed my help and I'm currently helping her I'm calling to tell you that I won't be able to patrol at all this weekend since Bella needs my help and it's non-negotiable, so don't even tell me I can't help her." Leah says and Bella looks at her since she heard the anger in her voice when she was talking to Sam, but she finds it funny that she called him dad.

The other end of the line is quiet for a good minute until he sighs and Leah knows he's pinching the bridge of his nose right now.

"Fine. You were only on Sunday anyways and I can take that shift over I guess."

"Good. Bye." She says and hangs up without even waiting for his goodbye or before he can ask any questions. He's used to it by now anyway so she doesn't feel bad since that is their relationship now.

"Are you good?" Bella asks once they're in her car.

"Yup. Are you going to call your dad or what?" Leah asks sounding ticked off still and puts her seat belt on Bella nods and quickly does her seatbelt up too. Leah starts her car and Bella pulls her phone from her pocket.

"Forks Police Department. Chief Swan speaking."

"Hi. Dad." Bella sounded cheerful and it's not fake.

"Hey, Bell's. Is everything alright?" Charlie asks sitting back and giving his daughter who never calls him at work, his undivided attention.

"Yeah. I was calling to see if it would be okay if I had a girl's weekend with Leah at her house on the Rez?" Bella says keeping her voice cheerful.

"Leah Clearwater?" Charlie questions in disbelief since Bella hasn't hung out with her or mentioned her this whole time since she's been living back in Forks with him.

"The one and only." Bella says and she looks at Leah who quirks an eyebrow at her and she laughs.

"I didn't know you two had been talking or much less been hanging out since you've been here." Charlie says intrigued now.

"Yeah well, we've both been busy and the last time I was on the Rez visiting Jacob we ran into each other, so here we are wanting to have a girl's weekend since she has the weekend free and so do I." Bella says and she hopes she isn't laying it on too thick. Charlie laughs and Bella and Leah both smile.

"Your eighteen now Bella, you don't have to ask my permission for something like this anymore but I'm glad for the heads up. I'll also be on the Rez this weekend at Billy's watching the game." Charlie says excitedly now and Bella smiles a small smile and is a touch sad that she can't tell him the real truth.

"Okay, but I still wanted to ask anyway to not be rude since I'm living under your roof and still in school." Bella says and she looks out the window and realizes they are headed to Port Angeles.

"Alright. Well, tell Leah I said hello and you two have fun, but be safe and make good choices and all that." Charlie says with happiness and laughs. He's happy that she is spending time with someone other than Edward.

"Okay, I will. Thank you, Dad and I'll see ya later." Bella says and he chuckles.

"Alright and as long as you have enough clothes with you can go straight to school from their house Monday if you girls end up having too much fun and don't want the weekend to end." Charlie says with an awkward chuckle and Bella knows he blushing now.

"Thanks, Dad and have fun at Billy's and maybe get into some trouble and take him out and maybe find yourself a girl. Bye."

"Bye Bell's... Wait what?" He starts to say while awkwardly laughing and Bella hangs up before he can say anything else. It will leave him thinking about it longer at least that's what she hopes. Leah laughs when Bella puts her phone away.

"Man, you could get into anything this weekend and I think he would still be proud." Leah says with humor and Bella chuckles because she isn't wrong.

"Yeah...well...maybe I will." Bella says and Leah grins and turns the radio up and they both smile and bob their head to a modern rock station.

"I doubt he'll go out and find himself a girl with Billy, but I know for a fact that some of the single women on the rez have the hots for your dad but of course, he's so oblivious to it all, and that is downright sad." Leah says shocking Bella for a second but she isn't surprised much since she already knew and she was teasing him about it.