[5]

Bella comes back opens the door and sees Leah dancing sultry to an R&B song she quietly shuts the door locks it and turns back to watch the exotic naked beauty dancing.

It doesn't take long for Leah to turn and see Bella and she smirks with the heated look Bella is giving her and she beckons her to come gesturing with her index finger in a come-hither gesture.

Bella walks over to her and they begin kissing and their hands start groping and it is Leah who ends up being pushed to the bed with a giggle she goes to the middle of the bed and Bella crawls on and she starts getting between her legs and kisses her leg with hooded eyes looking at Leah who's now up on her elbows watching while not making direct eye contact. Bella smiled and continued kissing and licking every few inches as she went up when she got to her knee she turned to the other side and her hands were messaging as she went.  Leah has never felt this good or cherished like this before and she hasn't been making eye contact, yet this is more intimate than she was with her ex and she doesn't know if this is just Bella being nervous or an actual act of foreplay or just worshiping her body. Whatever it is, she enjoying it immensely.

When Bella is done on the other side, Leah spreads her legs and Bella finally gets a good look at Leah and she smiles and looks up at Leah. "Your pussy is pretty." She says and she doesn't even blush. Leah is smooth except for a small landing strip that's well-trimmed and it's much like Bella's and she's so glad she shaved when she took a shower that morning.

Bella realizes she's talking too much and Leah doesn't answer her so lays down and with her fingers she caresses Leah's folds she finds she's already wet and she wants to taste it so she dives in and takes a long lick on each side of her folds. Leah moans and Bella grins and on her third lick it's down the middle and she dips her tongue in and lick up until she hits Leah's hard bundle of nerves.  Leah moans again but louder this time and she repeats the lick and Bella moans tasting more of her on her tongue. When she gets to her clit again she reaches up and spreads her wide and she looks to make eye contact but Leah is looking up at the ceiling. She starts swirling her tongue and quickly she finds what Leah likes and she continues with the tongue movement.

Leah moans and breathes heavily at how good Bella is making her feel and how good she is with her mouth and tongue. She doesn't have any doubt that Bella is a lesbian now.

Bella has her close and she touches her breast and pinches her nipple Bella starts humming and the extra vibration has her going over the edge she moans loudly and her body jerks with her orgasm. Bella smiles and lazily rolls her tongue in softly tiny circles until her body stops shaking.

"I don't know if you taste this good before your change but fuck Leah that was awesome you taste amazing." Bella says and she starts using her fingers again and this time she starts entering her first with one finger and then another and she's so tender with her touch that it has Leah moaning softly and moving her hips once Bella has two fingers in her she starts thrusting and Bella moves up her body and she starts making the come here gesture that is supposed to rub on a woman g spot. She knows what to find and she smiles when she feels it and she rubs it over and over and Leah moans louder. Bella finally lays on the side of her and starts kissing her chest and up to her neck and Leah is thrusting her hips and caressing Bella where she can touch and she watches her Bella finally kisses her mouth and she moans into Bella's mouth as she softly kisses her like she's making love to her and oh... she is close again. Bella keeps her finger still against her g-spot and makes a pulling motion that rocks her world she orgasm hard and she breaks away from Bella's mouth to moan Bella is breathing heavily and she stills her hand and feels Leah contracting sucking her finger in.

"Oh my god. Are you sure you've never done this before?" Leah questions and Bella giggles against her neck. Leah laughs and Bella pulls her fingers out Leah grabs her hand and brings it up and puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks her own juices off of Bella's fingers.