[3]

Once the two girls found out the tickets were paid with cash. Bella got the refund and they went shopping for a whole new wardrobe for her, a new mattress, and the same color and style rug she had in her room they had it all wrapped up in protective plastic and had the big stuff attached to the roof of Leah's car.  She also got new bedding for the bed and curtains. She still had a lot of money left over and she decided to get them food for tonight once they dropped everything off at her house and she plans on banking the rest for college. She couldn't believe that Esme and Carlisle bought first-class tickets at the price they bought them for because with the price she could've bought a small car with the amount of money they spent. She didn't give a shit and as a bonus, they paid cash for them. She counted it as a win for her and they won't even know that she refunded them.

"Hey, do you want to rent a few movies for tonight?" Bella asks when she sees the movie rental store in the distance.

"Sure, just as long as you don't mind watching them in the living room." Bella shakes her head and smiles and Leah pulls into the video rental store parking lot as they come to it and they end up getting Girl Fight and 13 Ghost for the first night. Bella chose the second one having no real desire to see the first one since reading the back of it and saw there was a bit of romance in it, but Leah wanted to see it so they got it.

When they got to Bella's house her truck was the only vehicle parked so they made quick work of bringing everything in Bella picked out some of her new clothes and put them in a new backpack that she had to buy, then she left everything else in the bags on the floor that was between her bed and the wall just in case Charlie opens her door. Leah did all the heavy lifting of course and she pulled up the old rug put down the new one switched the mattress and even made Bella's bed for her.

"Thank you again for all of your help." Bella says once they are back in her car with the trash they are going to bump it where Leah knows where there is a huge dumpster in Fork's.

"I was glad to help and I would even say I had fun minus the stench of course." Leah says and she smiles at Bella.

"You know they always said you guys stunk too. I didn't understand it but I guess both of your noses surpass my sense of smell." Leah chuckles and her nose scrunched up with the thought of Cullen's too-sweet bleach-like smell that burns her nose.

"How do I smell to you?" Leah asks and she leans over so Bella can take a whiff Bella leans and smells her neck and she blushes and turns away.

"You smell really good." Leah chuckles at seeing Bella's blush and her shy tone and she concentrates back on the road.

"You still kind of smell like them, but I'm sure a shower will fix that. You can toss away those clothes because I'll never wear those again." Leah says with disgust.

"Sorry." Bella says and she looks away ashamed but she's glad the smell isn't affecting her thoughts or feelings anymore.

Once they're in Leah's house Bella gives Leah money to get them enough take-out for the two of them and also for Seth and her mom and then she goes to the bathroom to shower.

When she's done she gets dressed in a new sports bra, new boy shorts undies, new baggie gray sweats, new band T-shirt, and a new matching gray oversized hoodie. She feels so much better than before and she's also so damn comfy now. She's so glad Leah had to toss all of her clothes because she bought clothes more her style and a little bit gayer too. Leah never commented on any of what she picked and she even made some good suggestions once in a while.

"Hey, how do you feel?" Leah says once Bella comes downstairs Leah is holding her car keys and is standing near the door ready to leave to pick up the food she ordered.