[15]

"OH! OH! RIGHT THERE...YES!!!" Leah cries out having no idea what Bella was currently doing with her tongue but the intensity of pleasure causing skyrockets to go off in her vision and her orgasm makes her scream out and her entire body spasms through the whole thing and even into the aftershocks.  It was so powerful that she couldn't control the way her thighs trapped her imprint in but when the last of the spasms left her body she was able to relax enough for her imprint to move.

Chuckling Bella pulled free from Leah's thighs that were almost smothering her, however, she was too proud of herself to move away and she had just enough air to breathe. 

Leah softly moans moving her body like a cat with her body in post-coital bliss while Bella lays beside her and reaches over to grab a condom. 

Leah can hear her imprint opening a condom and she can't stop moving and caressing her body that feels so orgasmic amazing and when Bella turns to lay on her back Leah moans watching Bella rolls the condom down with ease now that she has gotten the hang of it.

"Fuck babe, sex with you keeps getting better and better." Leah softly says when Bella moves to lay in between her legs and being so wet Bella doesn't waste time and she slides right in feeling the tightness of her walls still constricting slightly from her last orgasm.

Minutes later outside in the woods.

The shifters stop when they hear what is going on inside the Swan house and they slowly back up with Sam practically pushing his rear end up their noses when they aren't fast enough because he wants to get out of there as fast as possible with as little noise so as to not alert the female shifters in the house, not that they could even be heard by all the moaning coming from them both and all the noise that is coming from the bed that is hitting the wall in a rhythm.

They get far enough to turn around and run when Leah cries out and they don't stop running until they are close to the treaty line and Sam shifts fast to hide his thoughts and puts on his clothes thankful he doesn't have to guard his thoughts now that they are private.  He starts thinking that he has never heard Leah make noises like that when he was with her.  In fact, he's never heard his imprint make those kinds of noises either and he frowns wondering why. 

Hearing that the guys all shifted back and start talking about Leah and Bella, Sam turns abruptly and glares at them causing their snickering of laughter stop. "Grow up, and think if it was you with your imprint and how would you feel if the others heard and started making fun.  Do either of you want two female shifters kicking your ass for knowing looks alone, can you imagine what they would do once they catch wind of us teasing them behind their backs if it gets back to them."  Sam says using his alpha voice and they all look down ashamed picturing if it was them and they all nod getting his point.

"You all may have teased Leah in the past and I know I sometimes can't stop certain thoughts, but that all stops now.  You all felt Bella's power and we all need to respect them.  Is that understood?"  He says and they all look up and nod.  Sam nods once meeting everyone in the eyes then turns and walks crossing back into the there territory.

         ****

Freshly showered both Bella and Leah are wearing clean clothes that do not smell like vampires which Leah highly appreciates.  They are currently in the kitchen eating cold pizza while Bella is checking out the freezer for food the. shuts it going to the counter and grabbing another slice leaving Leah the last one.

"Who knew being a shifter and having amazing sex would make me feel so gluttony." Bella say looking at the pizza slice in her hand. 

"I'm going to need more than this cold pizza. Heck, you know what? We should go buy a new fridge and a freezer for the basement and we can stock both because, between the three of us,
we will need it."  Bella says finally biting into her pizza and Leah smiles looking at her adoringly and loving her little rant.