[9]

The next morning the two new imprints wake naturally and Bella is nice and warm with Leah's body surrounding hers in a hug with their arms and legs intertwined from Leah being the big spoon.

Sue got up earlier than needed to go do more reading of the archives in case there was anything else she could learn before going to work. 

The two women lay in bed both awake reminiscing over last night and both would squeeze one another to make sure they were there after all that happened.

"What are you thinking baby?" Bella asks making Leah grin and kiss her naked back.

"I'm mostly thinking of our date last night." Leah softly says with a hopeful smile and Bella chuckles while she turns around.

"I like that. I was also thinking of it too." Bella says caressing her face loving that she called it a date and it was perfect from start to finish.  She even loves all of the middle even thought there was crying involved. Leah closes her eyes feeling love with how tender her imprint is being.

"I'm sorry I didn't look into your eyes sooner." Bella shakes her head once the words left Leah's lips and she saw the regret look on Leah's a face. She kisses all the negative thought away from Leah and Leah frowns at first but then her lips soften and she begins kissing her back.

Kissing turns heated and both of them can't contain their desire for one another and they are already naked, so they make love with tender touches and they take their time knowing that no one is home.

When their stomach growl much later they finally stop while laughing and they get out of bed and head to the shower where they make love again until the water turns cold Bella; enjoys it since she was getting heated.

"I wonder if the other imprints were like this?" Bella comments when she looks at Leah drying her body and she wants her all over again.

"I try not to pay attention when I'm in wolf form, but if I had to guess I would say yes because they are always sweet and touching constantly." Leah says and she is also feeling what Bella is feeling and she avoids looking at her to keep in control because she wants to feed her imprint.

They manage to get dressed and go down stairs and they work together making coffee and breakfast. They were carefully not to touch one another but they remained close and they don't notice it but they started moving in tandem to one another.

Right when they sit down with full plates Seth comes storming in and he goes right to the table and he looks at them both grinning and Leah gives him a nod knowing what he's probably thinking and next he's pulling her up making her drop her fork. Bella giggles watching Seth hug Leah.

"I shifted this morning and all anyone could think about was that you finally imprinted on Bella." He says and they let go of each other and he turns to Bella who chuckles and pushes her chair back.

"Looks like I'm your sister-in-law now." Bella says and he laughs shaking his head and he picks her up making Bella laugh and he is careful when hugging her. "You've always been a big sister to me Bella that didn't change but now I'll see you around more." He says and Leah smiles and goes to the stove to make him a plate with her seconds she was going to eat.

"Does mom know?" Seth asks putting Bella down and he sits at the table when he sees his sister making him a plate of food.

"Not yet, but we will tell her tonight, if she hasn't heard it from someone else." Leah says handing him his plate he nods understanding.

"This is so awesome. I'm so happy for you guys." He says and then he starts eating and both Leah and Bella smile at one another before going back to eating their food.