[12]

Inside Charlie is not so shocked to learn about shifters, because he heard it all from the bond fires he went to and heard the stories over and over at each one he went to, he liked hearing them but now he just thought they were stories not based on actual fact as he his friends are now say were all true.  The cold ones in them are actual vampires. Not to mention his daughter dated one and he was beyond pissed now and he wished he was a shifter himself so that he could kill Edward, after learning shifters are their natural enemies and they can kill them.

"Does this mean she'll have to move on the reserve with you Sue since Leah still lives at home?" Charlie asks and Sue shakes her head shrugging and takes his hand to give him strength.

"I'm not moving dad, but I think I'll have to change schools, since I don't look like the girl my friends last seen on Friday." Bella says and they all stand up except Billy of course and they turn seeing Bella. Their faces look in awe with the changes Bella went through and Leah looks at Bella with a slight smile.

"I made my own peace with a vampire and we have a kinship bond of sorts now and I hugged her hoping I'd trigger my change after Leah and I became a couple. We had sex and her wolf recognized me as it's imprint or soulmate, and yeah, she bit me in the throws-of-passion and now, I'm wolf shifter. My wolf has white hair and icy blue eyes and surprisingly it stayed when I shifted back to human. There's also one other thing...I now have male genitalia instead of what I was originally born with, which mean I can get Leah pregnant and we're both okay with it." Bella says and Charlie starts laughing and Sue covers her mouth while in shock looking at Leah who nods confirming it and she stays quiet hoping it's true because they all thought that having children wasn't possible since she hasn't had a period since shifting.

"Seriously, I know it's a shock, but I'm cool with all this, I knew I was a lesbian before moving here and Edward fucked with my head making me think I loved him, which is fucked up because we never once went on a date. Ever since the breakup and the rain washed all his scent away I absolutely didn't love him at all. It was all fake with him drugging me basically." Bella says and Charlie stopped laughing hearing her and now he's pissed again.

He finds himself walking to his daughter seeing that she's taller than him now and he knew she was growing up and adult being eighteen, but now his little girl is gone and replaced is a woman who's looks about 22 or 23. He hugs her and right away notices her body temperature. He doesn't flinch feeling it, because now she's the same temperature as Leah and Seth and Jacob felt even hotter. Now when she hugs him back it's a little stronger than her normal hugs.

"That's a lot of info kid, but let me get this straight." He says pulling back keeping his hands on her shoulders and she nods amused.

"He broke up with you, then the whole family leaves, you call up Leah, then you two were hanging out which is code for hooking up and she bites you infecting you." Bella shrugs nodding amused and he nods once.

"Okay, so now you're girlfriends, and you both looked each other in the eye, and you both imprint slash are soulmates, and that all happened because today you saw a vampire that you have some strange bond with and you trigger your shift to happen knowingly, and your wolf is white with icy blue eyes, you're taller and look more like adult and looks like the other shifter all jacked up and you no longer have the vagina but have a cock and balls, which means you'll have to transfer to school on the Rez which means you need to move there." Charlie says and at the end Bella frowns.

"Do I have to live there in order to enroll there?" Bella asks and Charlie laughs and he hugs her again seeing that's she's okay and knows she will be okay, especially now that she can kill vampires.

"I don't mind what happened, I'm not a fool though, I knew what's been going on around here; the Cullen's though... it makes sense, but I didn't see it. Now, my eyes are open and it makes so much sense. I'm sorry I couldn't save you from him Bella." Charlie says and he has tears falling and Bella rubbing his back.