[18]

Bella's phone rings twenty minutes later while they were singing with the radio and Leah turns the radio off so that she can hear what Alice has to say seeing her name come up on Bella's phone.

"Hey Ali." Bella says not sounding to hopeful since it took a fast vampire or two fast vampires twenty minutes.

"Sorry it took so long, I wanted to make sure I went over every option and I had a vision of a possible good choice."

"It's okay. I'm grateful that you wanted to do this. I want to thank you guys." Bella says and Leah smiles at her.

"You're always welcome Bella. Now let me tell you that I found a school in Redmond which is east of Seattle and the school is surrounded by woods that is perfect for what you're looking for as long as your careful not to howl. It's a private school so you'll graduate from a much better school than Forks. I also found the best house which is in Fall City and its a twenty-six-minute drive. Also, the trip from Fall City to Forks is a four-hour trip."

"Okay, wow. Umm...will the school accept a late transfer?" I ask looking at Leah and she nods smiling because it sounds really good.

"The school is called The Overlake School and I called them and gave them some information and they wanted your SAT score which I gave verbally, but they'll want to see your letter. They have a spot for you as long as you pass their interview and admissions test on Monday. If you do well, which I know you will, you'll start on Tuesday."

"Okay, I have that up in my room. Can I afford the tuition and the rent on the house?"

"Yes, on the tuition, but the house isn't a rental and I only need for you to say it's a go and I'll buy it myself and have it furnished for you. Once you graduate we might sell the house after fixing a few things and make a little profit." Bella looks at Leah who shrugs smiling.

"It's your call babe." Leah says and Bella sighs.

"Okay, do it, unless there is something better." Bella says and Leah chuckles.

"This is the best, but I could keep looking, however, you'll be will be further away from Forks."

"No, I was only teasing, but let me tell my dad first, I'm not sure if he along with Billy will tell Jacob to clue him in so that I can go to school on the reservation."

"That would be better for the two of you, but go ahead call him then call me back." She says and I smile.

"Alright I'll call you right back bye."

"I'll be here. Bye Bella." She says and they both hang up. Bella turn to look at Leah and Leah briefly looks at her then turns her attention back to the road.

"You heard everything she said right? It was the name of the school I was telling you about." Leah nods smiling then she chuckles finding it a little funny.

"I wonder if you'll have to wear a uniform? I can get down with that and I can dress as a teacher... Oh the possibilities of making you stay after class for detention." Leah says and Bella can smell her arousal and Bella's eyes widen and she looks out the window to the road and shakes her heading and she dials her father.

"Hey Bell's." Charlie says.

"Hi, I got some help from Alice. She found the closest school surrounded by woods and a house also surrounded by woods and its four hours from Forks in Redmond and Fall City." Bella explains and she heard him hum for a few seconds knowing that he's thinking and no doubt seeing a map in his head.

"Four hours isn't bad. I knew Port Angeles wasn't ideal since it's in the city. Redmond is just outside of Seattle, so I suppose the school is there and the house is in Fall City?"