🌸Godly Power🌟

"Scarab

"Scarab....S!! Oh..my...god.."

My voice went up higher, as more and more came out from beneath the ground and behind pillars.

"Keep moving.., don't stop." Atem breathed in a firm tone. We kept on walking, I held Atme's form up a bit less now. He was regaining his strength little by little.

My ears twitched as I heard more and more of them come out. Their little hissing sounds as if they wanted to attack us. Little black beetles started to show up in front of us, as it they were closing our path. I froze.

I was shocked, to hear Atem's voice suddenly rise next to me. "Halt!" It sent chills down my spine. It was such a demanding voice.

"You who follows us. Stand down! I am your pharaoh You can not touch us. You will not harm women with me."

The scarabs stopped getting closer. They began to squeak a little, as they slowly began to retreat backward.

"Keep moving..they will not harm us." He whispered to me.

We began to enter the room of the Anubis statue. I felt creeped out as I saw the Anubis move is head toward us, and nothing else. His eyes glowed as if sensing Atem's presence.

"Pharaoh..." It let out a deep voice.

I followed Atem's lead now. He still held my shoulder a bit with one hand. He did not need to lean against me anymore. "Anubis, I shall be leaving now. Keep this place guarded if you can. In case I need to return."

"Yes, my King."

We were just about out of the tomb, we were going up the steps. Yugi and my friend were not here. I hoped they were okay. I looked over to my side. To see a small tear slip down the side of Atem's face.

He looked fairly happy, but the guy was crying quietly to himself.

"..A..Atem..?"

"Look ____, the sun..!" He changed the topic. He was no longer crying. His violet eyes shined as he pulled me after him, as fast as his healing leg could take him.

The guy tripped upward a bit. Causing me to reach out to steady him.

"C-careful..! your body isn't fully healed.."

To him it was as if he was entering another world, he has never seen. Which wasn't exactly true. He was returning to his other past.

One last step we took out into the light. The hot desert light of modern Egypt.

"We made it." Atem smiled.

I shake my head. "No Atem. You made it! You returned." I was so happy when Atem grabbed my shoulder giving me a gentle big hug.

"Now I can continue my promise."

"A..Atem...____!!" Yugi's voice caught my ears. I looked up seeing him and Diva coming out from the side of a large rock.

'Here we go. The welcoming party.'