Ghostly Presence Part 4

(I will be updating on my phone for a little while, it could be harder for me to spot spelling errors but i will try my best to fix them when I can

(I will be updating on my phone for a little while, it could be harder for me to spot spelling errors but i will try my best to fix them when I can.)

Just when I thought it could get worse. We were wrong.

Atem stopped walking, while I stood next to him. Diva and the others decided to stick around. I didn't know if that was a good idea or not but, the amount of people trying to escape they were probably blocking the way out.

Atem's forehead glowed brighter. He glanced at me. Of course, I was still there, I tried not to show how worried I was. I tried to keep my composure. Since the day I kept him from being cut in his time. He felt like he owed everything to me for saving his life at the palace.

"What was that?" Joey asked.

I furrowed my brows. Hearing low growls coming from ahead. "I can't sense the spirit as much anymore, but something else is here," Atem said.

The first round happened. Yugi getting flashbacks from his past, when a figure of a person stepped up wrapped in fabric. "Oh..no...-no..."

"Seriously??" Joey gasped.

"Oh this..is not what I expected." Diva stepped back a bit and looked at Me and Atem. 'These mummies are fueled by that spirit. I just know it. I might not have my powers anymore.

"Who puts mummies down here!? they should be on the main floor, not underground." Joey feared the worst.

"I got this." Atem stepped forward letting my arm go.

I watched as more and more mummies began to show up. "This is creepy..." A aprt of me was telling me to go, now! Still maybe Atem could stop them.

"Halt! you are in the presence of a Pharaoh." Atem spoke stern. The mummies pasued for a moment.

"F...ew.." We breathed.

"I don't ...think...so." Diva had a sweat drop off the side of his face. As one mummy began to step forward.

"I told you ot halt! What is this?!" Atem gasped, his words getting sharper. They were not listening to him. I could hear whispers though, of spirits. It chilled me.

"We do not take order's from you...." I heard a light voice fly by our ears.

"How dare you!"

"Step aside Pharaoh, or we will pull you down with us."

"Never! I will not let you place one hand on my friends or these people!"

"Moove..."The spirti's voice said. The mummies begane to move faster.

"Atem! they were getting dangerously close." Diva's hand touched my shoulder to grab me from getting closer. "No ___,  you mustn't. We must go now! He will be fine."

"___!!" Atem called." Run!" My stomach hurt as he began to get surrounded, from what I saw anyways.

Diva yanked me backwards, forcing me to run. "NOW ___! We must go. These mummies are way more dangerouse to us than the Pharaoh."

"FINE!" I hissed.

We ran back from where we came, but the sound of the mummies followed not that far behind. I could still see a few people struggleing to get out. "Ugh waht is this??" Diva hissed, there were too many people trying to leave at once, and there were blocking of fthe only way out. "We need to go around for now. Come back to this late rif we have too." Yugi adds.

'Maybe there is another way out? A emergency exit.'

"A emergency exit perhapes is avalible." Diva said, he practically read my mind.

"I was thinking the same." I said.

"This way. I might have a idea to get out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~