Airport Madness Part 1

My notebook rested on the table next to Atem. He never opened it, out of politeness.

Fixing my hair a bit I slowly shuffled out of the room, joining a lifelong friend of mine. I sat at the farthest side of the table. His deep violet eyes watching me as I sat down. He pushed the food plate closer to me, along with putting a cup down for me and pouring me some tea.

Atem sat there quietly with his puzzle in his lap. yes, the piece reconnected to his item when we first met back up. I had no idea at the time, that Atem's godlike powers were still very present, and were quite strong. His ancient mystical powers got much stronger after going back to his time years ago when he left us.

"D-dose Kaiba know...?" I muttered quietly. Making Atem happy that I finally said something. He only smiled. "About which one?"

"I'm back here, and you too."

Atem scratched his chin a bit. "Oh..yes, in a way he does." 'I forgot to explain everything to him, I should deal with that later...'

" He must be upset."

"Well, I wouldn't say that. You know Kaiba though, thick-headed to the end."

'I guess I will know when I cross paths with that brunette again.' I thought to myself.

"We are back!" Yugi called, holding bags. Diva carrying some too.

"Here you go Pharaoh! clothes for you."

Atem stood up. "Thank you Yugi, but as of now. I am no Pharaoh, not here. Just go by Atem."

'I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, just because I'm a king. Especially _____.' 

"Whatever you say." Diva smiled. 'Good luck changing Kaiba's mind...' A sweat dropped off the side of my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Moments after Atem changes clothes)

Atem stood there, confident to the end, but a bit shy as his eyes traveled towards me. Searching for my thoughts, wondering if this was okay. He did not look like the Pharaoh self of him, not like when I was in his home.

 He did not look like the Pharaoh self of him, not like when I was in his home

"Shall we go now? we could still make our flight

"Shall we go now? we could still make our flight."

"Oh yes, we have plenty of time still," Diva adds.

"Sure." I grabbed what little things I had, and stuffed them into my suite case. I traveled extremely light, I just had my little purple suitcase.

"Umm...____?" 

"Hm??" I looked up hearing Atem's deep voice. My eyes met his face. He was holding his Egyptian clothing and jewelry. "Do you perhaps have...room...in the suite case?" His caring gentle voice, made my stomach drop. I felt a bit bad for him.

"Y-yes..here." I took them, and gently placed them in my luggage. "_____."

"Yes??" I looked back up at him. "Thank you ^^" Atem let out the most perfect smile ever. He placed his arm around my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh....no..." 

"Look at that crowd...." Diva sighed, feeling the stress hit him already. "W-we got this right guys?" Yugi looks now at Atem and me.

'...yup...I can feel my head hurting already.' I sighed. There were so many crowds and groups of people, even more bust than usual at the airport.

This was going to be a nightmare to cross.

- To Be Continued