🌹Golden Tunnels🌹Part 1

( Recap) On we went to the new attraction. Bakuta tagged along with us.

"Woah..! it's like a tunnel. The golden tunnel that leads us underground." Yugi's eyes glittered. Everyone was surprised. "Kind of like some sort of tomb..very interesting." Atem smiled. He liked this.

"The sign says it's a pretty long and big exhibit. We will be underground for a while."

"That so, well I believe we should enjoy it to the fullest." Diva smiled. "Indeed Atem agreed.

"I wonder just what will be down there," I commented. Atem and I walked in front of the ground, while the others followed us down the golden sand-colored tunnel.

( End Of Recap) ( I'm adding a bit more Halloween feeling since we recently had that.)

The walls were starting to change color every few steps we took. From deep brown-like wood to sandy brown. Before I could blink everything looked gold.

Egyptian writing littered the walls and ceiling. It was beautiful, but a bit haunting in its own way. "This is so cool..!" Joey's voice behind me nearly jumped. Jumped enough to make Atem's hand grab my arm to stop me from hitting him in the face.

"J-Joey..!" Yugi sighed, seeing what his voice caused me to do. Just about hit poor Atem next to me.

I gave an awkward apologetic look to the Pharaoh. His violet eyes scanned me. "You...fine??" He asked. I nod my head pretending that wasn't that bad. "Good then.." He lets go of my arm.

A sweat dropped off Yugi's face. 'Aha, those two are add it again.'

"A ladder." A very long ladder stood before us and the many groups of people behind us. I glanced down seeing the people before climbing down, some already on the ground in the next area.

"I assume we have to go this way." Atem comments. 'Hmm...right. Deeper and deeper underground.' I thought. I was a bit nervous, I couldn't explain it.

"We are so dead." 

"Joey..! shh" Yugi scolded the man. That was the last thing we wanted to hear. Atem lightly chuckled. He was enjoying this. "Would you like me to go first ____?" Offered Atem. I shake my head. "I'll go.." 'Great..I'm the one to die first. Then again if I slip. Atem could grab my arm.....maybe.'

He nods, stepping out of the way. 'Okay..slowly no need to rush.' 

The first step was stressful. The second wasn't as bad, but I still thought about the horrible sinking feeling in my stomach.

3rd...better. I glanced up seeing Atem, and Yugi slowly touched the ladder, waiting for me to keep going down. I sighed and kept on going down.

I felt a strange change in the air as I was halfway down the ladder. I looked up a bit to my friend. My eyes widen a bit seeing a reflection of light admiting off of Atem's forhead.

'N-no it's not danger, sometimes that happens when he is excited or near Egyptian things. Calm___ calm..!' I tell myself. I always thought it was so cool, and a bit chilling seeing his third eyes show up on his forehead.

'This place is lovely, I wonder what we will find down here. I sense something though.' Atem glanced down from the corner of his eyes. As ___ was about to plant their first step on the new ground.

- To Be Continued( It's short but a good way to start off I think)