Don't Utter A Word

( I just like adding nice pictures of Atem, and the others

( I just like adding nice pictures of Atem, and the others. I think this one is lovely too.)

"Ughh... that was a long flight." Diva cracked his neck.

"Yeah..., maybe we can rest this time." 'Maybe....' I mutter to myself. Replying to Yugi with just my facial expression. Atem was always watching us curiously, seeing how much the world changed since he was away.

"So..._____, where is it that you stay?"

Diva and Yugi look at me. Maybe Atem didn't remember. The two young men where sweating a bit. After all, Atem was practically a god now. I was going to answer, when Atem stops in place, looking oddly annoyed.

"Hold that thought." He said.

"?? W-what's wrong?"

"Mahad...I summon thee." Suddenly the dark magician showed up. "Yes, my king?" Mahad appeared in some golden light. 'Damn...flashy. Kaiba you are being outshined again.' I laughed to myself.

"I sense...a presence up on the rooftops...please go check it out. Do not be seen."

"W-wait what??" Yugi and I gasp. Diva narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, my King." Before Mahad left, he flashed me a soft smile. Greeting me like a gentleman.

"Just keep walking normally, do not look back," Atem whispered.

"Okay...?" I sighed.

'Kaiba......' Atem said in the back of his mind, Kaiba was looming around, and could just tell he was watching them.

"Now then ____, sorry for interrupting you. Where is it...we may go?"

I scratched the back of my neck. Sounding kinda like Yugi in his past, I was embarrassed. "W-well you see...I. I lost my home a while back. It was robbed. S-so.....I was staying with Diva...or Yugi."

Atem's violet eyes went downcast. Sympathy hit him. "O-Oh...I'm so sorry...."

"Ah, may I speak?" I nod to Diva. "My home is free still if you need a place."

"So is mine." Yugi smiled.

Atem was glad these two were so kind to us, but losing a home. He still feels bad about that.

"My king." Mahad returned, reporting to Atem. "I knew it, it was Kaiba."

"Kaiba...hah, how fun. He can't wait even for a moment pft." Diva laughed a bit annoyed. He and Kaiba didn't share the greatest history.

"Thank You, Mahad." Atem said. "You may leave now."

"One moment, I would like to speak to ____."

"OOh, sure." I blinked.

The Magicicna approached me."How are you fairing?" He lifted his palm and showed me a lotus flower. It glittered though, strangely enough. "This flower has my magic in it, it will glow at night. I thought you would want something to remind you of your other home."

"Thanks, Mahad. Tell Mana I say hi." Mahad bowed to me too as he vanished once again.

" Mahad bowed to me too as he vanished once again

"Yugi...could we use your home then please?"

"Of course _____."

Atem's eyes glittered a bit. "Thank you, Yugi."

"I should be on my way now, I will see you later," Diva said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here we are. Grandpa isn't home right now, but it should be fine."

Memories swept over Atem's mind, even mine. When he and Yugi shared bodies. The times Atem took over to help me. He was so sweet.

Now this was different, they were separated, each with their own body. Yugi was older now too, He looked similar to Atem, but still, there was a difference.

" I have a spare guest room, you can use that ____."

Yugi leads me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Inside Kaiba's office}

"The Pharaoh is back...the rest of them too." Kaiba was still suffering from migraines ever since he returned. It was still a couple of days. He was glad he could escape his past self. Dared Kaiba says he may have learned a thing or two from that Priste, even though he disliked him in ways.

"Hey Seto, I brought you the papers. The older Mokuba said.

"Hmm..great."

- To Be Continued